Search results for query: *

1. Icy Wind

Generation IV Remake Speculation

It doesn’t really matter if Dialga/Palkia didn’t have primal forms when they were created. They can just pull the “alternate dimension” card they’ve used in ORAS.
  2. Icy Wind

Right, kinda forgot about that. (deleted my post after realizing it). Anyway, i wonder what new forms they’ll give to Sinnoh Pokemon. Maybe the return of megas?
  3. Icy Wind

Eusine was never in GS either, and that didn’t stop them from putting him in HGSS.
  4. Icy Wind

They literally got rid of Krystal and replaced her with Lyra in HGSS. I don’t think they care about “iconic” designs as much as you think they do.
  5. Icy Wind

They never said they didn’t include customization in ORAS because the original designs were too “iconic”. Masuda said they didn’t include it because they wanted to keep it a XY feature(which, needless to say, is no longer the case). I don’t see why DP remakes wouldn’t have trainer customization.
  6. Icy Wind

No. One region is too much for DLC. The remake route would be more profitable for them.
  7. Icy Wind

Companies care more about making money than deviating from the norm. DP remakes are easy money, undoubtedly make more than a hypothetical Grey/Z, I don't think GF/Nintendo will care that they're predictable.
  8. Icy Wind

I think that’s too far in the future to start making assumptions.
  9. Icy Wind

Not really. You could Skip Brawly and Winona and come back later, but it was still linear. Sure, but that’s not “heavily linear” like you said earlier.
  10. Icy Wind

They really didn’t. You can just turn it off you know.
  11. Icy Wind

Shouldn’t the poll be changed? It’s been outdated for a year now.
  12. Icy Wind

Some models might be copy pasted, but their dialogues definetely don't. Like i said earlier, it takes to time to programm dialogues/models on a game, and even if they copy pasted some models, they still need to work on their dialogues.
  13. Icy Wind

I hope you realize that the walking pokemon models from SMD were literally the only models(i.e. there are no humans in the game) that were actually moving in SMD, whereas the main series games have on average 400+ moving human models and pokemon models/sprites, and creating npc models and...
  14. Icy Wind

Oh no. Route 216/217 are both incredibely loooooooooong and empty routes with nothing but trainers and grass. Did you honestly had patience to walk through them? Just because it's the "central" to the story doesn't mean that they can't make it less confusing/downsize it. You're acting like you...
  15. Icy Wind

Exciting ir no, it's a tedious dungeon that takes the fun out of the game. And if they could change mauville city drastically in oras, then why can't thay shorten route 217?
  16. Icy Wind

I humbly disagree with this one. Remember mt. coronet and the huge gap between gym 5, 6, 7, 8? Yeah....
  17. Icy Wind

Yes, yes it is : the VC release of rby on feb 27.
  18. Icy Wind

I meant in terms of improvements not in overall game. Pss isn't exactly an "improvement" since it's just filler content. The gen 4 games are still playable on the 3ds, so until a new ninento handled comes out, it's too early to speculate about a sinnoh remake imo.
  19. Icy Wind

Yes, yes he did. Apparently, they didn't put the battle frontier in oras because most players wouldn't be "interesred" in it. Now, personnaly, i'm not bothered with it but i can see why people are upset about it. Back on topic, i really don't think sinnoh deserves to get a remake any time soon...
  20. Icy Wind

Yeah, sorry sinnoh fans, but expect the sinnoh remakes not to include any platinum elements like oras with emerald elements. I wouldn't be excited about them tbh.
Back
Top Bottom