• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

The Arceus movie i guess? “Do you want to play with me? OK, let's play good guys and bad guys... I'll be the good guy, and you be the bad guy...“
  2. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

Dunno “What year is it”
  3. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

Night at the museum “What year is it”
  4. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

I dunno. “I'd like to turn [Person] into a fat ol'... hop-toad.” “You know our magic doesn't work that way.” “It can only do good, dear, to bring joy and happiness.” “Well, that would make me happy.”
  5. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

Superman “Now I can cause all the mischief I want! Haha! See you later!“
  6. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

It’s also from SM/USUM. :P Minecraft “I am Groot”
  7. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

Alice in Wonderland(2010) Pokemon Red/Blue “Y’all are stupid”
  8. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

Paper Mario. Super Mario 64(and ironically, your quote and my previous one are from Bowser xD) “We don't have to fight.” “I know what you're doing. You think you can blink those pretty little eyes and I'll melt, just like Mummy and Daddy did.” “Please.” “No! It is my crown! I am the eldest...
  9. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

Zelda II "Today, your pathetic little attacks won't beat me."
  10. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

It was from Friends. Phineas and Ferb “All that i want is my precious beast! I don’t care about any of the rest of you!”
  11. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

It was from My hero academia. Star Wars the force unleashed 2 “WE WERE ON A BREAK!”
  12. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

The legend of zelda majora’s mask. "If you want me to stop. Stand up. Look properly at what you want to be!"
  13. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

Home Alone 2 Thor: the dark world “I’ll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!”
  14. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

The Simpsons Nope. Game of thrones. “Is mayonnaise an instrument?”
  15. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

@FinnishPokéFan92 it’s a quote from Zelda ocarina of time. No idea. “You know nothing Jon Snow”
  16. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

@FinnishPokéFan92 it’s a quote from Thanos in Infinity War. Sky High. “It’s something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time.”
  17. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

Kill bill. “Perfectly balanced”.
  18. Icy Wind

Guess that reference!

Sonic 06 obvs. "BLEH BLEH BLEH"
Back
Top Bottom