Search results for query: *

1. Icy Wind

Trailers and News Discussion

DPPT and BW had an ice type gym leader as the 7th gym like Johto, and yet, they weren't in any way "like Johto" (which here i'm assuming you mean a two region game) whatsoever.
  2. Icy Wind

Except that pokemon designs are independant from the region's inspiration. There are no wild polar bears running around New York and yet, we still got Cubchoo and Beartic in Unova.
  3. Icy Wind

I wouldn't say that it's "strange" that we haven't got a word about the fossil pokemon yet. I mean, Aurorus and Tyrantrump were only revealed during XY's pre-release just a month before the games' release, so it's not really something uncommon to happen.
  4. Icy Wind

I think it's too early to say if the Z-moves are going to have a negative impact on battling or not. Sure, they might seem op, but you can only use them once in a battle on just a single pokemon, and not to mention that you have to use the item slot for a Z-Crystal. They don't spell to me the...
  5. Icy Wind

I agree with Hidden Mew about the Alola forms. I understand that some old pokemon can appreciate being fleshed out a little bit, but not only did we already get a mechanic(i.e. Mega evolution) to improve old pokemon last gen, but repainting an old pokemon with a different style instead of...
  6. Icy Wind

So the rumour about "no gyms" turned out to be true? .....Does this mean that Masuda just lied in the pokebip interview?
  7. Icy Wind

Is there any type of berry that moves? I don't think so. IMO, it's definetely a zygarde core. After all, they did say they were scattered in Alola, and the shape of the image looks perefectly like a cell.
  8. Icy Wind

By this logic, then everybody who doesn't breed, use held items, doesn't use then gen 6 exp share ect...... are playing the games "wrongly". There are no written rules telling you how you should play a game or not. You're free to play pokemon in whatever way you want. You're only forced to use...
  9. Icy Wind

If the powered up moves from gen 7 are such an "unnecessary" change to you, then you can simply choose not to use them ;) Oh yes, because let's forget that mega evolution also requires the trainer to do certain mouvements like the powered up moves from gen 7, right? And one more thing: why are...
  10. Icy Wind

......We've barely seen like 10 seconds of this new mechanic, and you're already calling it "useless".........?
  11. Icy Wind

Perhaps "Gigareiki" is the name of the new mechanic concerning the powered-up moves?
  12. Icy Wind

Not sure about gen 5 and under, but they did show Viola and Korrina during XY's pre-release(in June and August respectively by Corocoro).
  13. Icy Wind

TPC isn't the one getting money. It's Corocoro. Simply put it, TPC pays corocoro to reveal official information on their games since that's serve as a good way to advertise their games through Japan.
  14. Icy Wind

Other than Grubbin being confirmed to have two more evolutions and Yungoos one more, nope, nothing new was announced today.
  15. Icy Wind

Well, they haven't given out their pokedex numbers yet(tough they'd probably be early in the dex since they appear to be the regional bug(grubbin)/normal type rodent(yungoos), but here's their pokedex entries: (Source)
  16. Icy Wind

" It was brought to the region to help deal with the explosive population of a certain other Pokémon, and now Yungoos are commonly seen around the Alola region." It's a gen 7 mon dude. It's pokedex entry is just saying that it originally wasn't native to Alola but then was brought to it. That's...
  17. Icy Wind

Where did you read that exactly? Because Yungmoose is officialy considered to be a gen 7 mon.
  18. Icy Wind

No information about a hypothetical evolution for Yungmoose has been given yet.
Back
Top Bottom