Search results for query: *

1. Ifni400

Generation VII confirmed!

For people bothered by it 'not being an original story': It's the 20th anniversary. Of course we need some nostalgia.
  2. Ifni400

That sort of reminds me of the 'truth vs. ideals' plot of Black and White. It would be nice to see.
  3. Ifni400

I doubt sincerely that Stars will be gen 8. It will be gen 7, a third version.
  4. Ifni400

Sun and Moon is upon us. Yes. It's the 18th (in some places). And Marshadow isn't real. Sorry, people.
  5. Ifni400

I still think that, continuing with the Sinnoh remake in gen 8 on Switch thing, we'll have second pair of games (or third version) in Gen 7. I personally like the concept of Sun/Moon 2, where you take on the now-established League.
  6. Ifni400

This discussion just went down. It went from being about Gen 7 hype to being about Triple and Rotation battles. Getting it back on track: we had the 10/27 news release and no-one really noticed on this thread.
  7. Ifni400

I'm not really sure about this. I only played Rotation because I was on Black 2, and the game forced me to. I found it extremely confusing. So I'm not really that disappointed for its removal. In any case (I might have said this before), it could be a one-gen-out thing. Like how the day-night...
  8. Ifni400

Well, we know already that you'll be able to use megas in the postgame.
  9. Ifni400

It could be based on that Hawaiian queen, and be Water/Fairy type.
  10. Ifni400

In any case, it just derailed. To be honest, perhaps they could get some Gen 2 Alola Forms. For instance, if Skarmory and Gligar will not get megas, they could have Alola Forms.
  11. Ifni400

I hope the shorts guy returns in Gen VII.
  12. Ifni400

'All gens are equal - but some are more equal than others'.
  13. Ifni400

Could argue that Go didn't just bring old fans back, it brought new fans in.
  14. Ifni400

True. But Sinnoh did have Froslass, which is still one of my favourites. And since there are very tall volcanoes in Hawaii, Ice-types in Alola are entirely justified.
  15. Ifni400

Well, I mean, I don't like that whole subgroup of fans who say, 'Anything past Gen 1 is not a true Pokemon'. I don't understand that, especially considering that I wasn't even alive when Pokemon was first release, and got into it in Gen 4. But, on the other hand, Gen 1 kicked the series off -...
  16. Ifni400

I'll start calling it 'Deepwater Muk'.
  17. Ifni400

Well, Gen 1 is where it all started, you need to acknowledge it. In any case, for gen 1 it makes sense. You know, making old mons more relevant now?
  18. Ifni400

Does Alolan Muk look different because of different chemical pollution?
  19. Ifni400

How about we discuss the news release instead? First of all, I love Silvally's new ability, RKS System. Is it related to Arceus? Seems likely, considering they look similar. Then you have a mo'o being the pseudo legendary, and having a unique type (just, please, let it learn some moves to...
  20. Ifni400

What if that whole 'anniversary' thing is being blown out of proportion by fans?
Back
Top Bottom