Search results for query: *

1. I

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Yesterday was nuts. I got a shiny Terrakion and lucky traded it with someone for another shiny Terrakion. Mine came out lousy, the other player got a 100%. I was pretty miffed mine wasn't any good but then I caught two 100% weatherboosted Terrakion. In a row. On the same account. Blimey! Not...
  2. I

Did a few raids during Raid Hour. Got one shiny Virizion and in between the raids I stumbled upon a 1059CP Machop that turned out to be 100%.
  3. I

Did three Registeel raids, my second account ran off with a 96% shiny one. Nice.
  4. I

I've done about 20 Heatran raids today with three accounts, mostly to get a 100% on my main account (current best Heatran on that one is 98%). I think I got 2/3 shinies and, as luck would have it, it's my third account that gets the hundo. I'll continue my hunt for the perfect Heatran with just...
  5. I

I suddenly feel for a long stroll.
  6. I

Mewtwo has left legendary raids; I managed to do about 110 raids with (most of them) 4 accounts (yes, dragging 4 smartphones with me as I race across town from raid to raid on my bike). I'm playing for someone else on the fourth phone, he got about 3 shiny Mewtwo and 3 96% Mewtwo with psystrike...
  7. I

No, it's just Niantic botching another event.
  8. I

Dear Ray has left the raids, this is my final shiny score; I really like that snake, can you tell?
  9. I

Right, I just made the catch of my Pokemon GO career. I caught a Unicorn! I started to hyperventilate when I saw it. Actually, I'm still trying to calm down. After 150 raids and over 250 euro pumped into the game this month I got the rarest Rayquaza of them all!
  10. I

You're not alone in this. Even long-time level 40 players complain about it. Rattata is relatively easy to take down, the real pain in the neck is shadow Snorlax. That thing smacked away my level 40 Machamps like they're nothing. For picking out the Pokemons to use, I've noticed it's not only...
  11. I

I got nothing special today but I did caught a 100% Armored Mewtwo for a kid. For reference, I managed to take down Alola Raichu solo at level 36 with three Rhyperiors (or Rhydons, can't remember precisely) with mud slap and earth quake. But that was somewhere last year, though.
  12. I

Raikou Raid Day was nuts. I prepared by doing 5 Groudon raids, thanks to the current heatwave they were all weatherboosted and much to my luck I caught a 98% one! Then Raikou came along and that's where I got the biggest surprise of all; You should have seen the look on my face when that...
  13. I

Against my expectations did I manage to do some Lapras raids yesterday, about 10 of them with my two accounts. My main account got the only shiny Lapras, his IVs aren't low (around 91%) and he's got the two legacy moves, Ice Shard and Ice Beam, which makes this shiny really special in my view...
  14. I

@PamtreWN I got Cherubi to spawn by using a mossy lure module. Got two of them on both accounts now. I just came back from a Dragonite raid, not that I need another Dragonite but I could use the candy to power up my 98% one. On both accounts I caught it with a silver pinap so that's 20 candy a...
  15. I

Torchic CD was nice; got 13 shiny Torchic on my main account, 7 shinies on my second account. I also somehow missed a 100% Torchic, the person who was walking with me did caught it but I searched high and low but nothing. I traded all non-shiny Torchics with my second account and got several...
  16. I

I recently found out I can do a Tyranitar raid with my two accounts; I've done three weatherboosted Tyra raids with over 50 seconds left so now I'm hunting Tyra raids as much as I can. Between Machamp raids, of course. Can't have too many Machamps these days.
  17. I

The three days with Groudon have been very fruitious; 1 96% Groudon. 2 98% Groudon. 1 100% Groudon. 3 shiny Groudon. 4 weatherboosted Groudon. Oh yes, very pleased indeed! :D
  18. I

Another nutty day. The few Latios raids I did today didn't fetched me a shiny one or another 100%. After doing all those raids yesterday I just stop trying to catch Latios if he isn't 100% or shiny. I just fling the Poké ball at it and who cares if it flees. Then I made a Lucky Trade and that...
  19. I

Frigging baby accounts get all the luck, don't they? I did 14 Latios raids today and my level 33 second account runs off with not only a shiny Latios but also a 100% Latios! Correction; Just did raid number 17 of the day. A new record.
  20. I

The past few events of note from my side; A Beldum spawned nearby, highly rare, it appeared as a shiny on my main account. Two hours later caught my fourth shiny Swablu. Urgh. Really don't need another one. I hatched 63 eggs last week. I think that's a record. Caught a wild Metang this morning...
Back
Top Bottom