Search results for query: *

1. I

GO The Official Pokémon GO Community Day Thread!

Ralts CD was just bloody awful for me. Only a few shiny and all of them low IVs. I caught plenty of Ralts before today, hatched them from eggs, did Kirlia raids and traded between my two accounts. None with good IVs. Now almost at 2500 Ralts candy with nothing noteworthy. I still don't have a...
  2. I

I wasn't excited for Slakoth but I went out to get a few shinies any way, only to get treated to short but fierce rain showers. In between those (and several attempts from the wind at snapping my new umbrella) I got 2 shinies on my main account and about 5 on my second one. Community Day spawns...
  3. I

My Swinub Community Day statistics; Caught 279 Swinub, 8 of them shiny. 113 normale Swinub, 8 shiny, are for trade (level 20 or higher). Walked 6,6km (6.006 steps according to Google Fit) My best Swinub are 5 of 93%, those are Mamoswine now. I used up all of my Pinap berries so I end the day...
  4. I

Buy mega stones with candy? Where did you get that from?
  5. I

Big fat "meh" for Chikorita. Boring mon, puny evolutions. But heck, triple catch XP is nice with a lucky egg and the shiny version may make for trading fodder (although I loath to pay the star dust cost). My new Gotcha should see good use during the C.D. events. The last paragraph of that news...
  6. I

This whole "you can't decide into what Eevee evolves" is just plain stupid to me and that becomes only more vexing during the next Community Day. I know I'll end up with a legion of shiny Vaporeon and Vaporeon only. But hey, triple catch star dust is hard to beat.
  7. I

Oh, I've been waiting for Larvitar to show up in the community day events. :D I've had enough candy for three Tyranitars for a while but I've hoard it oh so niggardly because I still haven't got a good IV Larvitar.
Back
Top Bottom