Search results for query: *

1. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

Guys guys, saying Brock and Misty gave up their goals is not even close.. Misty traveled before as you prob remember she consider herself as a gym leader + wants to be a water pokemon master. Anytime ans anywhere. If you need examples for situations when she traveled and said that, no prob...
  2. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

Agree. Maybe it wouldn't be discluded Ash could end up E4/Battle Frontier... but my guess he is going to keep his freedom and travel with Latias or whatever Legendary pokemon/purpose in order to help others in the pokeworld.
  3. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

It reminds me the thought I had about how Ash is his core is nothing like Goh's character. I saw the XY chapter Rayhorn Race (ep 7?) And on the start Clemont suggested to Ash to catch a pokemon before the next Gym battle. Ash was acting like it was a great idea and it is the next step to find...
  4. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

Yeah, I watched many episodes lately with my son ( from Kanto, Kalos, Jns). The pace and the jokes and almost anything feels nostalgic but wierd. It is not the same after all that time. For them kids it is kind of another story, cause they are not at the same position we were. But I would say...
  5. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

Sums up
  6. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

So about training and competing offscreen.. It seems like a bad call turning to be a good way to put Ash aside with his pokemon to evolve and let ua know later the results.. and not for nothing some of us thought Goh is here to stay as a character. For me it was the fear Goh will be the only...
  7. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

So I watched over from the start some of the firat episodes of Jns, I think its the 3rd time I watch themto be honest.. here are some thoughts: 1. So I remembered Ash got screwed by Mew & Mewtwo and got back to life by the affection of the pokemon.. maybe he got his overpowered aura from back...
  8. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

I believe he was talking about the fact Ash lost against Blaziken (even though *Ritchie's got to count).. so in a way he was the obvious ace and it was all on him - but Ash lost. Even thought he did arguebly shine enough. Sceptile won also against Darkrai just for Ash to lose, even though he...
  9. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

I need to rewatch all 1000 episodes cause I can't even remember..
  10. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

So lets conclude he is the perefct character - what makes him the worst character ever :confused:
  11. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

I think if Ash got a Lucario in XY instead of Greninja, it could be much better for Lucario. Animation wise, and plot wise it wouldn't be copycat. I wouldn't change Gninja though in XY. In JN I still prefer Lucario than a new starter. Steel/Fighting type is refreshing for a new ace. If it was...
  12. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

So whats next if the protagomist cant win in the final?
  13. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

At first I thought they are twins or 1 years dif to be honest.. But clearly he is bigger than that after we watched it all
  14. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

I think it we should care about Babasaur and Totodile more.. we wont even remember that eevee in the future
  15. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

But it means Steven seems like an idiot, cause he didnt get prepared to Z moves... steping to the last showdown knowing his rival got a gimick to use for his full power.. but just showing off with his Mega Metagross mechanism, in order to be the most impressive trainer..
  16. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

I dont think it is a bad art style, but it was way different and there is a problem there. It is not like we watxh batman 2022 and want it to look as Batman 2005, but SM was just doing that. And it felt downgrade...
  17. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

For me SM is way diatinguished.. in anime style, in the concept, in how Ash is related to space in the region, in how powerful he gets in relation to others in the region with their own methods.. and finaly in actually winning. I think it was also the bigest change from its last season (xyz) and...
  18. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

Maybe the hype for Alain's m8, and the fruatration everywhere from the reaults are doing both the job they wanted. Like it was ages ago and we still talk about it...
  19. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

You talked about gible who hadnt been close to the potential.. but you forget a pokemon like bulbasaur :bulbaWave: was used way more and stayed unevolved to the very end. True Garchomp's hype could be good add on but realy bad written due to the short road to evolution.. and you know how long it...
  20. Imtnt

Controversial opinions

Donno about Larvitar.. it could be very wierd if Ash was traveling and instead of collecting a new team he would put Larvitar, Haunter, Rotom.. or even Squirtle, Primeape, Lapras.. If being nostalgic without thw obvious aces he got over the years, would prefer if he finaly got the chance to...
Back
Top Bottom