Search results for query: *

1. Imtnt

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

So m8 is to be remembered in a better light after focusing on Ash 3 high ranked battles. Even though other battles were not good enough. The last episode is a good one to deliver the stuff were lacked before.
  2. Imtnt

Maybe Eternatus is back for evil arc round 2
  3. Imtnt

I thought Tobias should be the turning point too
  4. Imtnt

Actually I think the only promise of their 3 years buildup is that Leon's Charizard will go down. It is like his Charizard waiting to lose to someone, not just Leon. BUT beating Charizard doesn't mean Ash will win the tournament. And it is more believable he won't. Still it might be just...
  5. Imtnt

It is a realy good way to fill 4 episodes for the final round.. and we could believe he traveled and mastered the Z move back then, and maybe even catchex Alolan Ninetales or something.. anyway we don't know his current 6, and we know they will try to make him unpredictable somehow. But to be...
  6. Imtnt

Z move is the best against Gmax Zard, but if Pikachu will hit him with any electric move it might be enough to lower badly his stamina. So I claim it would be better to choose here Gmax for Gengar. Lucario and Pikachu can manage without gimicks for sure, Sir fetch'd is also powerhouse...
  7. Imtnt

It is not about a progress of PWC anymore.. the final is the only match maters in JNs, it is not a final boss for being number 1 - it is a goal of its own. But there is something about the fact Ash in the Semis seems to know he has to be stronger than that.. and we get 2 episodes a break for...
  8. Imtnt

I agree because using for every round a dif reserve doesnt make sense. PLUS I think it is unlikely we will see reserves. If its for the Final, I think it could be plot-wise- now that he is using all of his 6 in the Semis and it isn't enough. Using one or two pokemon out of his JNs team...
  9. Imtnt

Anyone else got the feeling we need to wair one more week for the next episode?
  10. Imtnt

Look, we saw a tight moment in the preview for the Semis, there Ash says he is going to get even stronger after he beats Cynthia.. In normal conditions I would say Ash is juat pumped up and knows winning = exp = he will be stronger. But I think it is a clue Ash will get a training epiaode...
  11. Imtnt

Sounds logical..
  12. Imtnt

I hope for a Mega Lucario here against Mega Garchomp.. it is less certain now :/
  13. Imtnt

"Time to show the full strength of the six he's trained!" Sounds like it is 6v6 but it could also be the last 3 pokemon out of the six. I'll try not to speculate anymore cause they are doing whatever they want.. but honestly Im not cool with 6 v 6 in semia and than 6 vs 6 in the final. It sounds...
  14. Imtnt

Donno, I thought Pika Z move was saved to the end. Now I think it could be a good thing if Pikachu was just spaming Z move every matchup realy.. so I wont mind if he will use Pikachu over Sirfetchd or Dragonite (Plus, as we saw in the first round Ash didnt use Gengar against Metagross - not...
  15. Imtnt

No way Gengar ate so much soup just to dance a Z move.. ;) it is better to makehim special-Ash-Gengar and use Super-giga-Shadowball without the need to mega evolve or something..
  16. Imtnt

I think they used to make them invincible champions before moatly because they wanted to put a light on how much work it should take to get this level. While Ash was far from close. For example the interaction between Lance and Ash in the episode of red Gyarados - it is not like Lance was world...
  17. Imtnt

Yeah this speculation thread went uninspiring in epiaode 115 when Alain was crashed. It was a very big thing for us...
  18. Imtnt

Some of you think if there will be a final 6 vs 6, and Ash will use all of his 6 in the first 2 rounds... Then we can evaluate from the start the chance for some reserves in the final? Just a thought from the break, no promises :)
  19. Imtnt

Support that, he could be a world champion with just pokemon from his firat 2 seasons, only if he would keep them in his 6 pokemon slots. But hey, he works from the start with Pika winning gyms making another progress to know new pokrmon from different regions. Im sure he will up for a battle...
Back
Top Bottom