Search results for query: *

1. Imtnt

Review JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

I guess we wont agree on this subject, you look at it differently. For me it is obvious, the fact he is so pumped for the last episodes. He is just mentally ready (not sure if strong ebough though) to throw himself into the ring against any trainer regardless their interactions before. The...
  2. Imtnt

I think you should not make the 'dream' part as a picture related to Ash. He must not act like a fan himself cause he wont be so 'superior' then? It is the same Ash that can't refuse a battle and it is so him to be in the crowed pumped up - It is not like he is not having the respect he should...
  3. Imtnt

Prob, It is not a fact though. More minutes than in the first match for sure. Wish in the Semis they wont rush Leon again.
  4. Imtnt

Watched thhe epiaode twice, even combined the length of the matxh was too short. I think the fact first clash of Grass types with Gmax was good foe the most of it, with Alain making moves to counter the Gmax and losing to the most skilled pokemon. But the rest realy.. was not great. maybe too...
Back
Top Bottom