Search results for query: *

1. Imtnt

Review JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

But it is not like we expected a thrilling best animated episodes full of matchups not related to the protagonist. Have we got battles like this stretched before? After 115/116 eps it is clearly better written/animated even if it is still loyal to the game. Plus, It was actually a showdown...
  2. Imtnt

Agree, your first point was the exact feeling I got from the use of mega evolution part. Plus I don't think Cynthia was planning to use it right away so maybe it was something she recognozed durring their last matchup. Though, I wouldn't say if she wasn't using mega she had the win for sure...
  3. Imtnt

In the start of tge episode, when they stated the recent events (Lance vs Daintha) they did say something like "in the 1st round it is going to be 3 vs 3" in away sounds like it might be changed in the 2nd. Though I think the format is gonna be changed only on the final.
  4. Imtnt

I did not like how Cynthia was too calm here.. if not activating Mega evolution I would say she is not that much interested / not counting Iris in a way she is sure her ace will finish the job so no worries.. (even her last call to finish this, I would not say it is just because she aknoledged...
Back
Top Bottom