Search results for query: *

1. Imtnt

Review JN123: The Semifinals II: "Dazzle"

Imagine Ash's Lucario goes down before mega evolving...
  2. Imtnt

Dont know if they make sense.. if you are a just coming to watch the Semis I would say the reaction for Dragonite lost would be something like "thats all?", and you got Pikachu smashing it too fast. The peoblem is they are champions and they shouldn't play so passive like Ash started and...
  3. Imtnt

It just makes it more frustrating that it is all part of the big plan.. letting Dragonite be a looser...
  4. Imtnt

I know if Pikachu blows the rocks with his attack it must be powerful one.. so The animation was ok, mabe not from the side of Cynthia not respoding to all of this
  5. Imtnt

Don't know.. I thought it was a very good way to state Pikachu is in a higher level. And one of the momwnta Cynthia wasn't expecting Ash's next move (add to that Pikachu blocked Hypnos..). Though in general she knew Pikachu will stay till his very end.
  6. Imtnt

So Spirit tomb as MVP so far was already predicted by anyone.. also the switching part. Also the fact Dragonite wont score any.. she fell too quick and spiritomb didnt even need to restore any energy. And it sux as hell and I can't wait for Ash to throw both dragons and get some reaerves againat...
Back
Top Bottom