Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Have you tried taking it to get a massage? And also, try using some vitamins on it and so forth. And in battle, use battle items like x attack and so forth on it. I wish that GF would change Eevee's evolution mechanic for Umbreon/Espeon. Why can't it evolve after learning a particular move and...
  2. IncineROAR

I haven't played in a while, but I wanted to log my previous battle with Morty in Pokemon Crystal. I took down his entire team with a Noctowl. I taught it Nightmare and along with Hypnosis, his ghosts went down easy. Because Noctowl is a normal type, there wasn't much his ghosts could do. His...
  3. IncineROAR

I'm replaying Pokemon Y because I'm on break, bored with Switch and my PS4, and not in the mood for SM/USUM. I'm currently outside the Pokemon Day Care - just finished with capturing the Snorlax that was napping on the bridge. Current team: Frogadier level 16 Fletchinder level 19 Ivysaur...
  4. IncineROAR

So now I just finished the "grand trial" of battling Nanu. My current team, all early level 40's: Lycanroc Incineroar Decidueye Mimikyu Crabominable I just didn't like Poipole or Naganadal for battling, so he is back in the box.
  5. IncineROAR

I finished my trial with Ilima, I hate how he says "Captain Ilima here", yes fool I know exactly who you are. I can see you. My team now, before I take on Hala: Dartrix Lv 18 Torracat Lv 19 Mr. Mime Lv 16 Rockruff Lv 16 Mimikyu Lv 17 Crabrawler Lv 16 Mimey is going to get boxed after I use...
  6. IncineROAR

I'm playing Ultra Sun again, I'm about to take on the Verdant Trial Cavern Current team (will change as the game goes on) Rowlet Lv. 15 Litten Lv. 15 Own Temp Rockruff Lv. 13 Mimukyu Lv. 12 Mime Jr Lv 11 (wasn't planned, he just appeared in a random encounter and decided to catch him and see...
  7. IncineROAR

I beat the league in White 2. Iris went down the easiest, I'm really bad at planning out my teams. My final league team: Serperior Emboar Samurott Krookodile Lucario Haxorus
  8. IncineROAR

My Krokorok evolved into Krookodile and I took down all 3 of Drayden's dragons with her. Attract + Swagger, she just charmed them to death. Literally. I also took down Marlon fairly easily. Serperior is a powerhouse. Now I'm chasing Team Plasma all over the place.
  9. IncineROAR

If I'm bored enough tonight, I'll look for one in Pokemon Black and then transfer it over.
  10. IncineROAR

I didn't use Tynamo at all. I just took advantage of Attract/Wild Charge on my Pignite for Swanna and Skarmory, and female Krokorok for Swoobat. I'm in Lentimas Town now. I caught a Fraxure in another B/W game and transferred it over. It would be awesome to have a mold breaker Fraxure, but I...
  11. IncineROAR

I'm in Mistralton City in White 2, Skyla is the next gym and I'm not sure how I want to approach battling her. I have a team that is pretty weak in defenses towards hers, but my Pignite somehow had Wild Charge as a move when it hatched as a Tepig. I think I must have taught an Emboar in another...
  12. IncineROAR

I'm doing my first run through of White 2 in like years. I'm having a blast - I have a female Krokorok and I taught it Attract. Between Attract and Swagger, she just charms up her male opponents and they just trip all over themselves and knock themselves out.
  13. IncineROAR

I'm doing a playthrough of Pokemon Black 2, I'm midway through challenging the Elite Four. I'll take care of the 2 remainders and Iris when I get home tonight. My team: Zoroark Lucario Emboar (chosen starter) Serperior Samurott Reshiram (traded from a previous run through of Black, I wasn't...
  14. IncineROAR

I will take your suggestion to heart, the other plus is being a ground type :D. I am sad to say I don't care for any of the steel types in Gen V smh
  15. IncineROAR

I am doing another run through of Pokemon Black, and I'm nearing my fourth badge and I have a full team for now: Servine, Dewott, Pignite, Tranquil, Herdier, and Timburr. One of the last 3 is going to get boxed when I catch a ground type to take on the annoying electric type gym. I like the...
  16. IncineROAR

I decided I was bored, so I am starting another run through of Pokemon Black. So far my team is: Pignite lv 12 Snivy lv 13 Lillipup lv 12 Pansage lv 11 I will have Oshawott on my team once I get far enough in a dummy game of Black 2 to transfer it over to Black. Pignite was my starter, so...
  17. IncineROAR

I'm replaying XY (which I have to say I never realized how terrible the character models look), I'm enjoying myself. I got to Coumarine City last night, and while taking on the trainers in the Gym, I managed to level up and evolve my Charmeleon. I'll take on Ramos tonight and the gym battle...
  18. IncineROAR

I started my second run through of Ultra Sun, finished Lana's trial, and went into the Pokemon center and got a bunch of balloons for my birthday. Two more hours of my bday lol.
  19. IncineROAR

I faced off against Ultra Necrozma in Ultra Moon. He's still a pain in the neck. To beat him this time, I used my A-Marowak, and let Necrozma knock him out with his power gem, which was disabled as a result. Then I had my opening, so I sent out my Incineroar and took down Necrozma with a Z-move...
  20. IncineROAR

I just beat the Totem Togedemaru. He was a pain in the ass, as well as the Skymory. My team wasn't up to snuff to handle them, thankfully I had just gotten the Totem Salazzle from Samson Oak as a reward for finding 50 stickers. With Salazzle's corosion ability, I just used toxic on Togedemaru...
Back
Top Bottom