Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Let's refrain from using the term remake and accept the games for what they are: they are ports, not remakes.
  2. IncineROAR

The DP remakes are a cheap cop out while Junichi Masuda continues to chase his fantasies with Pokemon Legends... the man who gave us the concept for Pokemon Go... I think Masuda should retire. Pokemon Legends looks cool but the DP remakes seem more like ports than remakes.
  3. IncineROAR

All of this speculation for DP remakes for several years to get.... faithful remakes! I mean I'm excited at a chance to play DP on the Switch but that was a huge come down when you compare the "faithful remakes" of DP to past remakes of ORAS, HgSs, etc. The DP remakes better not cost $60 a pop...
  4. IncineROAR

Pokemon Go brings me joy during my 15 minute breaks at work, but is still a terrible game.
  5. IncineROAR

I think the Pokemon Direct will provide an update on Pokemon Home, Pokemon Sleep, and I am going to throw speculation on announcements relating to Pokemon Go - why am I adding this? Niantic have been completely avoiding any and all mentioning of which Pokemon Pokemon will be the main attraction...
  6. IncineROAR

I do not even acknowledge that the cash grab games released late last year even exist. Those games are dead to me. So bring on the Gen 4 remakes, GF will either have to have a huge pokedex, make a ton of Pokemon available post-game somehow, create sequels that incorporate more Pokemon, or do the...
  7. IncineROAR

Let LGPE die a horrible, fiery death. The "Altered Genesis" trademark from the other day reminded me of Arceus and Gen 4, so I still hope we get remakes in the coming years. This statement in no way infers that I believe that "Altered Genesis" has anything to do with Gen 4 or Arceus. This is...
  8. IncineROAR

Major pass. And I am a proponent of all features of the Let's Go! games remain in those games. I think Gen IV remakes should remain true to their roots... even with those stupid HM's (I think Ride Pokemon should fill this void, but please don't develop a ride Pokemon for defog :cautious:) I...
  9. IncineROAR

I almost want to think Mega Evolution will appear or be mentioned. I mean after all, Rowan's research was all about Pokemon evolutions.
  10. IncineROAR

I think DP remakes should come after the Gen 8 games. We will have a new generation on a new system, and trainers will want to capture older Pokemon for the dex, so DP remakes would be a great option in 2020. Honestly, I'd rather just have the DP remakes and not even bother with a new region.
  11. IncineROAR

I thought he was rather useless period.
  12. IncineROAR

Barry annoys me like no tomorrow, but his charm is a classic part of the game. The only change I would make to him is for him to be more useful to the storyline. He's not really helpful in anyway in my opinion.
  13. IncineROAR

Muggles are individuals who do not play Pokemon. I typically use the Cruciatus Curse on people, but the lady with the Haunter is just evil sending it over with that everstone. What is the point of that trade then? I hope GF does some transfiguration in the remake and turns her into something...
  14. IncineROAR

I thought Avada Kedavra was an excellent spell to use on her when I received that Haunter. She died. But if she appears in the remake, I'll transfigure that everstone into the Mega Stone for Gengar.
  15. IncineROAR

I say that we just use the Imperius Curse on Game Freak and convince them that in any potential remake of DPPt, they should just use ride Pokemon and just rid the game of those pesky HM's.
  16. IncineROAR

The Let's Go Eevee and Pikachu games have kind of dimmed my hope for a 2020 release of DPPt remakes. Well, those games dimmed my hope for the franchise's future period. Also, I hope that Barry is made less annoying, he talks too much.
  17. IncineROAR

I think it would be very odd, and also I think it would be very odd that a remake of a region would suddenly have Pokemon with variations. I would want DP remakes but with the elements of Platinum - much like how HGSS were GS remakes with elements of crystal placed into it.
  18. IncineROAR

I think it would be weird to introduce regional variants for Sinnoh in a remake game. Gen 4 already got several evolutions for Pokemon from the previous 3 gens (Porygon Z, Gallade, Froslass, Electivire, Magmortar, etc.). I kinda like to those evolutions are the equivalent for "variants", just...
  19. IncineROAR

I'm pretty sure the imminent Kanto game is Gen VIII. Rumors are that you can visit more than one region, and one of the regions being. DP remakes are highly likely.
  20. IncineROAR

Sinnoh is one region I'd really love to explore in 3D. Since the games will more than likely be on the Switch, I hope GF creates an immersive experience.
Back
Top Bottom