Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

Generation VI: The Future

I rarely even use megas in the game anymore.
  2. IncineROAR

Level 100 and Pound But don't forget that Mew can practically learn any move, with only a few reservations. The upside to Mew's levels being maxed out - I wont feel so guilty using multiple in battle with sick movesets.
  3. IncineROAR

GameStop locations are inconsistent with how many each location gives to people who ask for them. There are a total of 3 locations near my house, so thusfar I have six Mew cards. I'm pretty sure I have enough haha. The next event I'm excited for is Darkrai.
  4. IncineROAR

I understand this thread is for speculation, but we've really beat the Ash-Greninja thing and Z formes to the ground.
  5. IncineROAR

oh god, I forgot completely about the lack of running shoes. I mean if I want to play Pokemon red, i'll just go play it on my phone... Like you I do hope that GF put some easter eggs and special treats to at least bring the game somewhat in line with what I'm used too.
  6. IncineROAR

I am not saying that I agree or disagree. I'm just done with speculation. Basically I just want a main series game. Whatever form it is in, I'll be happy with. And I'm purposefully excluding the vc releases as I have mixed feelings about those.
  7. IncineROAR

I've learned in life to not read too much into things, for you may end up severely disappointed.
  8. IncineROAR

I am now a firm believer Pokemon Z/main series game isn't going to happen. I'm less excited for Go and Pokken.
  9. IncineROAR

I don't even care anymore, I just want a new main series game (that aren't VC releases).
  10. IncineROAR

I'm pretty sure that thing next to Talonflame in that picture is either Hawlucha or Camerupt.
  11. IncineROAR

It's kind of almost antagonizing. The different forms of Zygarde are all over the place, but there is no in-game counterpart of it. At first I thought it was going to be low-key marketing for a third verison/sequels, but Ash seemingly NOT having a Pokemon Mega Evolve yet in the anime kind of...
  12. IncineROAR

I honestly think that if there was to be a Pokemon Z, that window of opportunity closed. Unless they put another delacore islands/orange islands or battle frontier like post-league arcs, I don't think they can drag the anime's story out for another 2 years for another generation to be released.
Back
Top Bottom