Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

To turn the tables on Latias being too OP, let's not forget Ash's Sceptile defeated a legendary Pokemon
  2. IncineROAR

Ash had Talonflame, Hawluchua, and Noivern in Kalos. And for some time in Johto, he had both Bulbasaur and Chikorita on his team. In Kanto, he had type overlap with Butterfree and Pidgeotto, and later with Pidgeotto and Charizard (let's not bring the fact Charizard was not obeying Ash into this...
  3. IncineROAR

I hope Go's experience with a Mankey will be just like the one Ash had with his Primeape.
  4. IncineROAR

With the fact that Sword and Shield are getting two expansion packs with areas to explore - there would have been more than enough material to last a while if the anime continued with Ash traveling to Galar and so forth. The fact that Galar has a more competitive view on the gym challenge (not...
  5. IncineROAR

It already is incredibly boring for me.
  6. IncineROAR

Galarian Mr. Mime also took the general creepiness of Mr Mime to a whole other level, and then gave it an evolution that is even creepier. I'm not banking on Ash catching anything, nor am I anticipating him to begin challenging Galar gyms. Perhaps the course will change after the ratings fall...
  7. IncineROAR

I don't think Ash will catch much of anything, and if he has Pokemon on his team, I'd prefer his older mon get some time in the spotlight. Go should be the one to get the exciting new captures. That said, I'm not expecting greatness from the new series or anything.
  8. IncineROAR

Well that is your opinion, and I have my own. Thanks for sharing, but I sincerely don't agree with you. I don't see how it would be cheap, especially seeing how quickly "replaced" her succeeding Pokemon have been every generation. And while I have my long list of criticisms about the anime, I...
  9. IncineROAR

I hope James gets Galarian Weezing in the SwSh anime.. because that would just be awesome. And a Galarian Arbok (if one is placed into the games) would be awesome too for Jesse.
  10. IncineROAR

I'm not sure why people are beating up on Team Rocket. If you haven't noticed, neither the TRio nor Ash have done anything relatively productive since the Necrozma arc. I don't really care if Meltan evolves or not, I just want whatever needs to be done to occur so that we can finish out this...
  11. IncineROAR

I don't think that Ash/Pikachu and the TRio are going anywhere. They are all too integral to the series, but I hope the next series revitalizes their roles because its pretty dull right now in SM.
  12. IncineROAR

Ash hasn't exactly put his Grassium to great use.
  13. IncineROAR

Every character of the day had an Empoleon it seemed like in DP, I don't think that Ash not getting an Incineroar has anything to do with Kukui having one. I think the writers just don't want to give him anything nice - but he really hasn't had anything exciting to his team lineup in a while...
  14. IncineROAR

Forget Gladion, the plot twist will involve Hau who will come out of nowhere with a full team and beat Ash. Hau is the perfect character for this, he was briefly inserted into the storyline but hasn't had as much backstory exposure as Gladion so the writers can get away with another...
  15. IncineROAR

I love everything about Bewear in the anime, but once this series ends, I want everything Alola (I mean the gimmick of the series) to stay in Alola. I'd like to have minimal memories of the series if possible.
  16. IncineROAR

I have a strong feeling that most battles in the league will be 3 on 3 which will limit the issue of people not having full teams of six.
  17. IncineROAR

I am still on the train that Ash will get all three starters, I don't think the female character from the games will be his companion this time around either. We'll probably get the generic two gym leaders as companions treatment this go round.
  18. IncineROAR

You know Pikachu knows the move Iron Tail, and has for like the last decade right? Yeah, I don't think this is happening either.
  19. IncineROAR

Because Ash can't have nice things and Meltan looks like a useless Pokemon
  20. IncineROAR

Scorbunny looks like a female companion's pick imo
Back
Top Bottom