Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

Generation VII confirmed!

I think Game Freak is trolling us. All in all, S&M are their own standing games, but they tie together all the generations in some way. So while a revisit to Kanto in some fashion would be appreciated, I'm not entirely convinced it would happen. If it does happen, I hope it's not a side sequel...
  2. IncineROAR

I think I'm just more interested in the Pokemon bank getting the update so I can load the the stupid thing of all the Pokemon I've managed to catch in Sun and Moon so I can restart the stupid games again. I look forward to a new set of games, regardless of them being remakes, a port/third...
  3. IncineROAR

Where do I go to get to the battle tree? The game is so loaded with cut scenes I am used to just pushing on A. And of course the rotodex isn't exactly like Siri and telling me where it's at.
  4. IncineROAR

I wish the Ultra Beast/Looker storyline was optional.
  5. IncineROAR

These games are definitely more story driven, but I appreciate it. Also, this is probably the first generation where I haven't been overly annoyed by one of the characters. Hau is probably the most humble "rival" we've seen yet.
  6. IncineROAR

Gane Freak will probably troll us and give us some sort of Kalos sequels as the second pair of games for this generation.
  7. IncineROAR

Hopefully first stage evolutions for the starters.
  8. IncineROAR

Well, if the idea of HM's being removed is true, I am truly looking forward to these games.
  9. IncineROAR

As excited as I am for the island trials, I do hope the standard gyms are still in the region as well.
  10. IncineROAR

Bewear the 1st of August I love puns.
  11. IncineROAR

Some new Pokemon. I'm so down for catching the horse, Mudsdale. And of course, several people called it, there's a fairy type Lei Pokemon.
  12. IncineROAR

I want a ground type with a unique type combination, not like Diggersby, but something different.
  13. IncineROAR

If Venoshock isn't part of that lizard's natural moveset, I'll be severely disappointed. I don't feel like hunting for a TM.
  14. IncineROAR

I'm sure the Lizard will have low defense or be extremely slow to counter the fact it can poison anything.
  15. IncineROAR

Well, I'd rather they evil team have Sandlit than Koffing or another Pokemon that knows self-destruct and explosion. It's easier to deal with poison than those suicide moves.
  16. IncineROAR

I think I can cross Litten off my list of Pokemon I want on my team, the lizard just replaced it. I'm happy that this reveal out of nowhere, but I have to say it was a tad random to wake up and all of a sudden see a new Pokemon revealed.
  17. IncineROAR

I am definitely going to have a psychic type on my team then -_- I'm not really expecting a "gift" of a second starter mon from a previous generation like we got from Prof. Sycamore and the kanto starters. I have enough unevolved Johto starters in my bank to make up for it anyway. That said...
  18. IncineROAR

GF will probably troll us all and give us a fairy type pseudo-legendary.
  19. IncineROAR

I'm taking this as an omen that Ash's Pikachu will finally stop using electroball. I'm excited if there will be new moves as well as Pokemon.
  20. IncineROAR

Paras and Sewaddle in addition to being bug, are also grass types. So there is even more want on my part to capture them if I needed too.
Back
Top Bottom