Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

People are getting so hung up on the idea of releasing a main series Pokemon game for the Switch - it would be suicide. The Switch is a VERY popular machine right now, and I cannot exactly just waltz into a local store and pick one up. They sell out instantly. Pokemon, even on a bad day, is a...
  2. IncineROAR

If nothing happens this year in terms of game release, I guess the best we can do is keep our eyes on the movie that's released next year. If a truly never before seen mythical is revealed, then chances are we are going straight into a new gen, or if it's an alternate form of a G7 mon, then we...
  3. IncineROAR

Well, Black 2 and White 2 were released nearly 2 years after the release of Black and White, so maybe we won't get a game this year.
  4. IncineROAR

This thread makes me happy that the ignore function exists. I think as this point we are taking in circles. Clearly GF is out to surprise or shock us. I'm sure the first hint of any game we'll get are from sudden trademark filings.
  5. IncineROAR

At this point, I really don't think we are getting anymore main series games on the 3DS, or a new game this year at all.
  6. IncineROAR

It would be hard to believe that Game Freak would forego it's own independent announcement of a Pokemon game to share the spotlight with other Nintendo properties. Bottom line: Unless GF pulls a Beyonce and announces a game out of nowhere, I think the likelihood of a Pokemon game being...
  7. IncineROAR

We're grasping for straws at this point with the drought of Pokemon news we've had lately
  8. IncineROAR

It's not that odd. In the future games where Pokemon aren't version exclusives, they can simply have Solgaleo be the day evolution of Cosmoem, and Lunaala be the night evolution. Much like Espeon/Umbreon
  9. IncineROAR

I don't understand what Rockruff has to do with anything. Also, my comment was mostly a jest not meant to be taken literally.
  10. IncineROAR

Judging by how much the Anime has deviated from the storyline, maybe GF will troll us and drop a surprise set of prequel games for SM haha Actually, there really wasn't much to explore in Alola period.
  11. IncineROAR

I would not be sad if Mina never made an appearance in a game ever again.
  12. IncineROAR

Well, I don't understand why the play isn't forced to battle the trial captain after defeating the totem Pokemon.
  13. IncineROAR

I'm not sure I trust someone who nickname their Pokemon things such as "Ballz lick"
  14. IncineROAR

There would be riots in the streets if Pokemon came out on the Switch right, considering the constant supply shortage.
  15. IncineROAR

I think my hope has faded for there being any major Pokemon game releases this year. Even the non-existent "Pokemon Z" had some correlate happenings in the Pokemon world to drive the rumors. There really isn't anything substantive to Pokemon Stars.
  16. IncineROAR

Watch GF troll us all and announce Pokemon Prism, a third version pairing for Sun/Moon with Necrozma as the mascot character :P I am kidding. Just all this hype that's been generated, I almost feel like whatever the product is will be something less than what we may be expecting.
  17. IncineROAR

I'm thinking that there may be a possibility that *if* there were going to be a new game in the main series, either as a sequel, third version, or remake, that they may wait until after the movie is released to avoid stealing any thunder that the movie may have....* *this is probably the first...
  18. IncineROAR

After all the rumors of Pokemon Z, I'm literally a "seeing is believing" person when it comes to Pokemon games. I won't believe anything until I see it.
  19. IncineROAR

Maybe GF will pull a Beyonce and release a game out of nowhere haha
  20. IncineROAR

Coincidence or maybe not, but based off of some tweets I read in my morning awakening, the Pokemon Direct's for SM have been removed from Nintendo's youtube channel. Really random that something would be perceived as promotional material would be removed.
Back
Top Bottom