Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

I dare you to have a taste of that gigantic, creamy, sugary cake
  2. IncineROAR

And in the latest generation of Pokemon, Alcremie mega evolves cough I mean gigantamaxes into an enormous wedding cake.
  3. IncineROAR

waters TRNatalie with MiracleGro What's up everyone? I haven't visited this thread in ages.
  4. IncineROAR

I feel like there are a lot of eyes watching. Don't forget to cross your t's and dot your eye's
  5. IncineROAR

Looks like this year's April Fool's Joke is going to be some sort of Japanese Role Playing Game thingy, I wouldn't even know where to sign up for it if it really is happening.
  6. IncineROAR

I can't even figure Sobble out, Scorbunny appears to be inspired in part by the love of sports in Britain, and Grookey appears to be inspired by the passionate music scene that in Britain. Maybe theatrical performance (drama) since its name apparently is based on the word sob (and bubble), so...
  7. IncineROAR

Okay Chimchar and his evolutions need some love now. I don't know why, but lately I keep forgetting about them. My only complaint about them is that I wish they had better move pools.
  8. IncineROAR

The Charmander family are definitely one of my favorites
  9. IncineROAR

My pic for favorite is just based on the fact I like primates, I think they are cute and cool. My favorite may change after I see all 3 on the battlefield.
  10. IncineROAR

pours MiracleGro on TRNatalie and leaves
  11. IncineROAR

So I bought a power chord for my Advance SP (let's hope it still works...) and a copy of Pokemon Ruby.
  12. IncineROAR

uses an engorgement charm on an already huge TRNatalie
  13. IncineROAR

Happy Birthday!
  14. IncineROAR

I actually want to play Gen 3, but up until recently I've had no way of playing it. Thankfully, my grandmother find my Game Boy Advance SP sitting in a box and she gave it to me. I don't have a power chord though, so now that it's on my mind, I'll see about getting the chord. pours miracle gro...
  15. IncineROAR

Gen V it is. I need to transfer out all my old Pokemon to the bank and a fresh game shall be played.
  16. IncineROAR

Should I replay Gen IV or Gen V? Unintentional pun here, but I think it's time for a new poll.
  17. IncineROAR

I think I'm going to take a time out from the website. The anime is stressing me out even though I don't watch it and when I think there are some great leaks, all the attention is on Masuda's random twitter posts.
  18. IncineROAR

feeds TRNatalie chocolates that contain MiracleGro what are we talking about today?
  19. IncineROAR

The why not reaction is one of the best puns I've seen in a bit
  20. IncineROAR

One good episode isn't going to salvage an entire series for me, so I respectfully will not watch any episodes of the SM anime.
Back
Top Bottom