Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I watched a ton of Seven Deadly Sins to will this into life. The games give me industrial revolution kinds of vibes.
  2. IncineROAR

Maybe the fire starter will grow on me. Now I have to go to work, and I'll come home and this thread will have added 200 pages.
  3. IncineROAR

haha Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield
  4. IncineROAR

Gyms are back and hello Britian
  5. IncineROAR

Longest minute of my life
  6. IncineROAR

I'm going to be late for work, this better blow my socks off.
  7. IncineROAR

Well, I'll reserve comment as to whether I think the trademark filings are for a TCG expansion or a game. But, pokemonaltergenesis.com doesn't appear to be registered as of right now.
  8. IncineROAR

Did you call for me? As the days pass, my hopes for a February reveal fade fast. I feel like we should really keep an eye on trademark filings, they usually occur immediately preceding a Pokemon Direct announcement or immediately following one.
  9. IncineROAR

Trailers involving Pokemon usually begin with the Pikachu "Pika!" intro.
  10. IncineROAR

People are entitled to their own opinions, I happen to be hugely disappointed with how all things Pokemon tend to be going lately. SM/USUM are great games in my opinion, but once you take out the Elite 4 there's not much left you can do with the games. Looker missions are annoying, and the...
  11. IncineROAR

Keep the z-moves, I like when my opponents waste their z-move on my Mimikyu.
  12. IncineROAR

@Kaphotics on twitter just retweeted the SM Pokemon Direct announcement and nearly gave me a heart attack. I'm going to unfollow him. @ the 4chan "leak" a few posts back, I had a nice laugh at the "royal type" mention. 123 new Pokemon would be nice though however.
  13. IncineROAR

I think we are spending too much time dwelling on Masuda's tweets. It's pretty simple to logically conclude that he either has way too much free time, enjoys being a troll with hints, or just enjoys being actively engaged with anything and everything pokemon. I mean since we are spending so...
  14. IncineROAR

So I'm throwing this random fact back out there again.... Sun and Moon were revealed on February 27, 2016. See the February and 27? The lack of announcement at this point isn't something that is out of the ordinary using historical precedent. The drought between ORAS and SM was even drier than...
  15. IncineROAR

Sun and Moon were announced on February 27, 2016 if I recall correctly....... They probably got fired
  16. IncineROAR

And in the Pikachu short that was played before the first move, I think we got Snubbull and Marril. Just wanted to throw some random facts out there into the world.
  17. IncineROAR

My post said nothing about the games being announced in the direct. I just stated that I think we could have an announcement of the games before end of month. I remember for SM, the trademark filing, announcement of the pokemon direct, and reveal of the games were almost in sync with one...
  18. IncineROAR

We would have also had some sort of trademark filings if they were gearing up to announce something. I still think we may have something coming before the end of February.
  19. IncineROAR

I don't think we are going to get a Pokemon Direct, we only would get one of those if they are announcing the games + revealing Pokemon, etc I think what is likely is a Nintendo Direct with the titles being announced at the end, maybe with announcing the new region name and showing a picture of it.
Back
Top Bottom