Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

I actually like the alternate universe in which the I Choose You and The Power of Us take place in, since the movies were never considered canon with the anime series, it gave them their own two feet to stand on. But when TCPi finally goes in the direction of doing something right, they shoot...
  2. IncineROAR

The art for Ash, Misty and Brock makes the character models of the characters in Pokemon XY look exquisite.
  3. IncineROAR

Yuck is all I can say. Big time pass on any urge to want to see this movie.
  4. IncineROAR

After 20 years of the anime, I am totally not here for a completely CGI movie containing the most well known anime characters. Ash, Misty, and Brock look like toys.
  5. IncineROAR

I'm not really feeling the CGI so far. Why must they ruin a good thing, The Power of Us had probably the best animation yet. Can't they just leave it alone.
  6. IncineROAR

I'm annoyed at Mewtwo suddenly being a movie character again, but I will keep an open mind. The past two movies have been pleasant surprises (Well, I Choose You! kinda does suck but it was better than the movie before it). The Power of Us did have Lugia once again, but Lugia was not as equal of...
  7. IncineROAR

Meh. I tried to be positive for this movie reboot but really, can Mewtwo just be put to bed?
Back
Top Bottom