• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Whatever you want to believe, their stats are in line with other Legendary Pokemon.
  2. IncineROAR

My issue is really just the fact Gen Vll has so many damned legendary Pokemon. The Ultra Beasts didn't need to be legendary, but Game Freak chose that path.
  3. IncineROAR

I don't want Gen 8 to be overloaded with Pokemon that are considered "legendary" (I am looking at you, Ultra Breasts). On the contrary, I will be fine with the traditional legendary trio. We got plenty of new Pokemon in Gen VII, but I think it's an issue when a nice chunk of them are legendary.
  4. IncineROAR

I was thinking it would be kind of cool to have sort of a "choose your own adventure" sort of thing, like you can either go to city A for Gym 1 next, or you can proceed to city B for Gym 2 instead.
  5. IncineROAR

I probably said this once already, but I miss gyms, I hope they come back. I'd be okay with a reinvention of them though.
  6. IncineROAR

I like the Pokemon League and Victory Road not being a left or a right hand turn off of one of the early routes in the game. I always like the idea of a "journey" and I like traveling far like we have to in DPPt, RSE/ORAS, and SMUSUM. In Kanto, Johto, and Kalos, it seems like the route to the...
  7. IncineROAR

No I think I want Looker to go take a nice long vacation in Alola and stay completely out of the new region.
  8. IncineROAR

No Looker episode in the games for the new region. I want a bit of a back to basics approach (less flashy stuff like Z-moves) while still managing to have some new features added. I'd like for a darker storyline too, the Pokemon XYZ anime made me taste something a little darker. Gen 7 took us...
  9. IncineROAR

We got Gold/Silver and Ruby/Sapphire remakes, and if I see one more Poochyena in GO! I am going to scream. I don't want to "kick" anyone out of the dex. I would just like to see later generations get some glory. I didn't really mention Gen 7 because it's the generation immediately preceding 8...
  10. IncineROAR

I'd like to see some new cross gen evolutions, but with that said, the amount of Pokemon included in the Gen 8 Pokedex to be limited. I want to see preference for Gen 4 - 6 Pokemon in the Pokedex. No Pikachu, and Eevee only if it get's a new evo. More open room to explore, side quests, maybe...
Back
Top Bottom