Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Assuming that the next saga follows the established patterns. I'm still very alarmed at what is to be announced on the 29th.
  2. IncineROAR

Misty's original voice actor didn't come back to voice her in SM so why should a voice actor not being available slow down May from reappearing? I'm pretty pessimistic about what I hear about the new anime series. The direction of both the games and the anime for this upcoming generation of...
  3. IncineROAR

Well, I understand the announcement as saying "a series focused on all 8 regions will be announced" not as "the next series of the Pokemon anime will focus on all 8 regions..." I'm sure I'll be angry and upset at whatever is announced, but I'm letting myself be open minded to the idea that...
  4. IncineROAR

I am not everybody else, I never said that Black and White was the worst anime. I actually think the OS is worse than the Black and White anime series. The OS mainly suffered from lack of overall direction, and my only complaints about BW are the unbalanced rotation of Ash's Pokemon team, and...
  5. IncineROAR

why would the end the main series anime after keeping it running for so long? I consider the SM anime to be a complete dud, so there's nowhere to go from here but up. I doubt they would fashion a mainline anime series to promote Pokemon Masters. The game looks cool, but I have no interest in...
  6. IncineROAR

I sincerely hope that this does not happen. After getting a cast packed full of trial captains in SM, I'd like there to be less gym leaders (or in SM's case, trial captains) as part of the main cast. I am putting my money that Sonia will be one of Ash's traveling partners, assuming he doesn't...
  7. IncineROAR

I'm going to defer to the usual "Ash can never have nice things" statement. Ash was practically denied the ability to Mega Evolve any of his Pokemon in XY/XYZ, he was denied the chance to obtain a Lucario, and probably other things that would be rooted to the games. I was actually surprised Ash...
  8. IncineROAR

I have exceptionally low expectations for the anime now after today's direct. It's not that I hate the games they are producing, they just seem like rehashes of SM/USUM. Hopefully with gym battles we can see the more competitive Ash come back.
  9. IncineROAR

He better not bring Meltan to Galar under any circumstance, in my opinion. If Ash doesn't get called a smelly git by someone in the game at least once, the SwSh series will be an epic fail.
  10. IncineROAR

I think the "distance" thing was an invention by the producers/writers of the anime to have a reason to not have Ash recall his older Pokemon for Gen V. They clearly broke that when Charizard was recalled. Team Rocket even dropped off their mon and Wobbuffet to keep with the "Unova is an...
Back
Top Bottom