Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Well, after 900+ Pokemon, I think the legacy designers are fresh out of ideas. Time for some fresh blood (i.e., new artists). I'll be bluntly honest, a lot of what I have seen thus far - the Pokemon are horrible looking. I will probably get used to them eventually.. And Corviknight is still...
  2. IncineROAR

If I see a gigantic pair of teeth somewhere on one of the new Pokemon... well, I'll walk out with you
  3. IncineROAR

Mrs Potts shall rise again I never thought I'd be excited for a pokemon based on a teapot
  4. IncineROAR

The new teapot Pokemon - if I end up buying the game and playing it, I'm so going to catch one and if it's female, nickname it Mrs Potts
  5. IncineROAR

Morpeko reminds me of Dedenne. Which is an interesting coincidence.. Morpeko is Electric/Dark, and Dedenne is Electric/Fairy. Dark is weak to Fairy. Morpeko is from Galar, and Dedenne is originally from Kalos. The attention to detail that Game Freak has provided in this particular case is much...
  6. IncineROAR

I'm pretty sure Meltan will be this pokemon that you are referencing.
  7. IncineROAR

I want a rodent based on dormice, a cat based on a cheshire cat, a new catepillar that isn't wurmple or caterpie. You could literally have the characters of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on your Pokemon team. Also, in one of my Grad School courses, we are using the works of Lewis Carroll as...
Back
Top Bottom