Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Gigantamax / Dynamax and Max Raids are all really lame in terms of game mechanics. I only even bother with Max Raids due to the different candies you can get. Thank you GF for continuously finding new and easy ways for me to level up my Pokemon.
  2. IncineROAR

Dynamax is definitely not the appealing thing from the games for me. If I do get a copy of one of the two versions, it won't be because of Dynamax.
  3. IncineROAR

I thought Gigantimax Alcremie was the pastry that Theresa May has with her morning tea. I kinda hope that the Pokemon who get gigantimax forms are not ones who have already been given alternate forms / mega evolution forms.
  4. IncineROAR

They don't make any money when I buy used copies.
  5. IncineROAR

Well a giant cake is kind of intimidating, can you imagine just how poor it’s nutritional value is? I literally am still laughing at Alcremie’s design overall.
  6. IncineROAR

What I’ve always wanted in my life, a feature that turns a Pokémon into an oversized wedding / birthday cake. Dynamax / gigantamax is completely underwhelming for me.
  7. IncineROAR

Maybe we'll get a Galar form of Masuda, one that has teeth that don't look as if they've rotted away with excessive smoking and coffee drinking. I hope that Jynx, Mr. Mime, and Lickitung (and it's evo) are left out of this Pokedex. I don't really feel like getting creeped out by gigantic...
  8. IncineROAR

I hope not, and there better not be any new alternate forms for any Pokemon in the Kanto pokedex in this game.
  9. IncineROAR

Dynamax: it probably started out as a silly word that Junichi Masuda came up with after having a few too many drinks, and then he pawned it off to the developers to make it into a "thing". I really hope that players won't be forced into dynamaxing their own Pokemon in order to defeat a...
Back
Top Bottom