Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

SwSh Pool - Will you buy any version of Sword and Shield?

I ended up pre-purchasing the games (i'd say "Pre-order", but I actually paid in full for the games), but I am expecting the games to be less than stellar in several areas. I'm not going to punish Game Freak - I think the need to get a game out this year was a decision out of there hands.
  2. IncineROAR

I'm going to buy the games after all I decided, both versions. Not because I am excited to play them, but because I am bored with the games I currently have.
  3. IncineROAR

I'll buy used copies if I see them, Game Freak ain't getting any money from me.
  4. IncineROAR

Of course I'll read an opinion / review and use that in part to make an informed decision. In the past, it's usually been the trailers that entice me to get the games the day they are released. Plus, with ORAS and SM, we got demos that at least let you experience some of the game play mechanics...
  5. IncineROAR

I am not going to spend $60 for a game that has only managed to reveal a small amount of new pokemon, an oversized wedding cake, and more regional forms which I'm vehemently against. I'm hoping for some last minute trailer drops that may motivate me to at least get one game after they are...
  6. IncineROAR

This +1000 People are usually really good about labeling posts that may spoil the game for people. The datamines usually help people come to a decision on if they want to buy the game or not.
  7. IncineROAR

I'm hoping the game gets datamined prior to its release, maybe the data mine will be more insightful than the promo that has left me more confused than anything. I won't be getting the game the day of release, I've already ruled that out.
  8. IncineROAR

There still isn't anything that has been revealed that makes me want to buy the games.
  9. IncineROAR

I'm still a no, I still haven't learned anything of the games that make me want to buy the games. Dynamax, Gigantamax, and Galarian Forms are all turn offs for me.
  10. IncineROAR

I'm definitely going to need a demo to play before I commit to buying anything.
  11. IncineROAR

I will decide if I will buy any version of the game after I play any potential demo. But in whole, I'm ready to write off the entire Pokemon franchise. I'm that disgusted with the numerous contradictions GF makes with themselves.
  12. IncineROAR

I don't even know how to feel about the games - the region looks amazing, and some of the new pokemon are awesome. But I'm not really here for the continous recycling of old mon with new forms and stuff. I'm over it.
  13. IncineROAR

I'm officially at a No for now. I think the Galarian forms put the nail in the coffin for me.
  14. IncineROAR

I'm on the fence. I think I'm going to take the wait and see approach. Dynamax/Gigantimax just seem like rehashes of Z-moves / Mega Evolution - and that bothers me. I'd rather have the latter two again. I was never a superfan of the Z-move mechanic, but the animations for z-moves were awesome...
Back
Top Bottom