Search results for query: *

1. Incinerawr

What video games are you playing now?

Need to go beetle farming to pay off my home in New Leaf. ,,, Incidentally, has anyone gotten the cabana floor/wallpaper? I have every piece of the set save for those. And I check the island every day.
  2. Incinerawr

Fire Emblem Blazing Sword Fire Emblem Binding Blade Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest Fire Emblem Awakening Pokémon LeafGreen Crossed-out are for games I've beaten. On a Classic Lunatic/no DLC run of Awakening (which I've never managed to successfully do) and things are going awesome. I'm on Ch. 9...
  3. Incinerawr

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Fire Emblem Blazing Sword Fire Emblem Binding Blade Pokémon LeafGreen
  4. Incinerawr

Beat Breath of the Wild a few weeks ago. TBH I can see why so many people say they're planning a sequel, because the ending was left light and open. I've been playing Pokken DX and loving it to death, as well as my playthrough of Ultra Moon and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. I have a line-up of...
  5. Incinerawr

Aight, looks like I'm going shrine hunting today. I'm guessing it's probably stashed away in some sort of subterranean cave or blocked beneath rocks. (All this for probably 300 Rupees when I can just farm Farosh Horns...)
  6. Incinerawr

Would it by any chance be the shrine at the very north-western corner of the map? Because I didn't see anything there. I would just Google it but that's cheating lol
  7. Incinerawr

BotW, looking for leviathan bones in the Hebra region and so far met with no luck. I'll be starting up my next run of Ultra Moon hopefully soon.
  8. Incinerawr

Hopefully I'll be playing Sonic Mania soon. Gotta get off my bum and buy it.
  9. Incinerawr

Animal Crossing New Leaf, Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Sonic Forces. I flip flop between Switch games, but I play Zelda every day.
Back
Top Bottom