Search results for query: *

1. Incinerawr

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Yeah, to be honest it kinda took me off-guard. ^^; What issues would those be, if I may pry? Also, thank you!
  2. Incinerawr

So... uh... I got a new computer today? Seriously, I thought we had to order that online, but I guess it was available at the store and my dad went to pick it up. I have Windows 10. ... Um... wow. This is much different than XP! Totally awesome, really. This means I'll be able to do just about...
  3. Incinerawr

Greetings. Captain Ilima here I bring you this message from my phone, as my computer has died and the general Internet connection is on the fritz. We hope to take it in and check on its battery, at the very least so I and my brother can access our books and other files and back them up on our...
  4. Incinerawr

Hey guys, how are y- *falls over at the sight of above conversations* Did I mention I was squeemish? Indeed, I am.
  5. Incinerawr

I did read all of it, but with how much my head's spinning you'll be hard-pressed for a lengthy reply. XD Also no, you did it all wrong. *smites thou* You should PM btw, just so everyone doesn't think we killed all the other members and conquered this thread. O.o Seriously those recent posts...
  6. Incinerawr

Well, I'm officially sick. It was nice knowing you all. *cuddles Incineroar one last time* (Believe it or not I get extremely happy and/or lovable when I'm sick. Why? Dunno.) @Revenge of the Boyega Sometimes my knees pop out of place when I'm carting the laundry upstairs. And yes, I know...
  7. Incinerawr

@Revenge of the Boyega Oh no, I read all of that. I read chapters sent by my siblings every day. Would like to give other books a try if their language wasn't so foul and the narration weren't twits. Here's a tagline for you: Trampoline Terror. I hurt my back a few times, particularly one time...
  8. Incinerawr

It's funny when you see commercials for health insurance where the physicians are smiling ear-to-ear because they're so friendly, then by the time you get in to see a real one they so can't be bothered that they barely look at you. I mean, there's really nothing you can do to not get sick. If...
  9. Incinerawr

According to the doctor he only has a virus, though he had a fever bordering on 104, and was so dehydrated that they had to stick an IV in him. I guess the people at the hospital were acting like total assholes, cutting him off every time he tried to talk and replying with that...
  10. Incinerawr

Gak, so many peeps talking about flus and illnesses, all because of a sinus headache and my trip to the dentist! >.< Sorry. ON THE TOPIC THOUGH, I might add that I'm probably going to be sick soon. My dad brought home a nasty cold from work, and my older bro had to go in to the ER tonight for a...
  11. Incinerawr

Sinusitis. Hm. Original name. o: Yeah, that sounds about right. I woke up this morning and my headache was completely gone, so that's a blessing in and of itself. Did you use a warm compress for your head? Every time I tried it went all cold on me.
  12. Incinerawr

So hate to double post, but eh, no where else to put this. Turns out I had to see the dentist today; never been to one before so was naturally a little bit nervous when they started sticking all this stuff in my mouth. I complained about my mouth hurting recently, but it turns out it's perfectly...
  13. Incinerawr

Anyone here like team building and the Battle Tree? I made a very detailed thread in the Battle Center that's collecting dust. .~. Has the same squinty French eyes too. o:
  14. Incinerawr

Yeah, I'm like the last poster there. And besides, no one wants to go in-depth and talk about stats and EVs and whatnot. This.
  15. Incinerawr

So I know there's topics for Pokemon on here, but there's really no currently active thread where members are talking about their teams for US/UM. Would it be terribly off-topic if I said some of my future team ideas? o: Of these, I own Odyessy, BotW, Sonic Forces, Mario Kart and Sonic Mania...
Back
Top Bottom