• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Incinerawr

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

No problem. Happy you figured it out. Thanks! I like Greninja too, only real good Gen VI starter.
  2. Incinerawr

Or you could make a power plant connect to an old school, or vice versa, a new school could secretly be built over an abandoned power plant. Ooh, I like that. You could even make Team R doing some illegal operations inside, and somehow Pikachu gets caught in the middle, making an excellent entrance.
  3. Incinerawr

It's funny. I spent months and months dreaming up my plot, and certain events that would unfold, but that's not it. I was thinking of my characters all that time, which was good in the sense that they were so thought out, but bad in that I had nothing in the world to drive them on. It'll be...
  4. Incinerawr

That makes a lot of sense. I always feel that if I show the characters' personal lives too much, I'll bore the reader and they'll stop reading. I mean, my protagonist and his friends are both classmates in school and comrades in their missions, so it just seems wrong not to show them and what...
  5. Incinerawr

So here's a question: what's a good way to approach a plot that involves a good deal of excitement and danger, but still allows plenty of time to show the protagonist and his/her friends' personal lives? In specific, going to school, shopping at the mall, playing games at the apartment, etc. -...
Back
Top Bottom