Search results for query: *

1. Incinerawr

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Eh, not much at all. Probably a few paragraphs. I'm not really feeling this chapter, it'll probably get bulldozed on the rewrite, but for now I'll stick with it.
  2. Incinerawr

Finished my chapter today. Feels a bit bittersweet, though. There were some pretty beautiful descriptions and certain characters got a lot of exposure, but for reasons I can't explain... a big presentation in my chapter went from being centered around a futuristic technology to plant growth...
  3. Incinerawr

Words? I write in a file, which is gauged by KB. I wrote 5 KB yesterday, 3 today and another 1 today. That in total amounts to, erm... three pages? Maybe four? Total KB is at 21. Probably will hit 22 or so to round it off. Shout out to @diamondpearl876 for talking out all the little annoying...
  4. Incinerawr

I didn't write especially much yesterday, I cut my mouth eating some steak recently and it's been in some pain. I don't think it needs seeing the dentist though. At least I hope not; birthday's in two days. Aww man, that's happened to both my brother and sister once. It's never happened to me...
  5. Incinerawr

For the past week I've written around 17 KB in my file, which is roughly 2,700 words. (I'm on Chapter 6 btw)
Back
Top Bottom