Search results for query: *

1. Incinerawr

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Marshtomp and Gyarados are excellent for Waterfall/Strength/Rock Smash, but in general there's so many Water HMs that you might want to distribute them a bit. Zangoose and Shiftry are good for Cut, though they're Ruby exclusives IIRC. Seviper is a close second. Best III Gen mons are Gardevoir...
  2. Incinerawr

In many cases, when someone asks a question, they hope the person they're asking replies with an answer they've already decided in their head. From your posts I can tell you want to use Poipole, so use Poipole. (Also, Ultra Beasts are all over the tiers in competitive. Aside from Swords Dance...
  3. Incinerawr

And I don't think you encounter Pheromosa in the Battle Tree. But even then, her Bug/Fighting typing isn't effective against Vikavolt and an Air Slash (or anything really) would wipe her out. Are you playing US or UM? If UM, Lunala/Necrozma make excellent special sweepers, and they're right...
  4. Incinerawr

Yeah, I plan on breeding it with perfect IVs, Timid/Naive nature and using Pelago to max out its Spd and Sp. Atk stats respectively. And... wow. You're saying one Agility gives it enough to outspeed Crobat/Noivern?
  5. Incinerawr

I always wanted to use Alolan Raichu, but that massive weakness to Ground will just destroy my team, even with countermeasures. And yes, I actually was aiming for an all Alolan-mon run, and the team I came up with was Incineroar / Decidueye / Primarina / Vikavolt / Lycanroc / Kommo-o. It may...
  6. Incinerawr

Ugh, ugh, UGHHHHH! Trying to make a team with Incineroar and Lycanroc is infuriating. Both weak to Fighting- Water- and Ground, all very common types. Best I could come up with is adding Vikavolt, Tsareena and Kommo-o, which collectively mitigate their weaknesses, but they add new weaknesses of...
  7. Incinerawr

Ah, too late! The voices of the masses have spoken. My new lineup shall be: Incineroar / Pelipper / Magnezone / Machamp / Slyveon / Flygon. Not as fast as the previous lineup, but Speed is not as useful a trait as others let on, especially not when they'll be outsped by mons like Crobat and...
  8. Incinerawr

So that's a new thing they added in USUM, huh? That would make using Vikavolt a bit easier. Now I'm conflicted. I could just as easily replace Raichu with Magnezone and add a Slyveon to resist Fighting, but then my team's as slow as rocks.
  9. Incinerawr

According to my sources, it's Poni Canyon. Same with Vikavolt. My new lineup is Incineroar / Pelipper / Raichu / Machamp / Leafeon / Flygon. They can be interchanged, but it's an extremely well-balanced team atm
  10. Incinerawr

I'm aware this post is dated at least several weeks ago, and by now your problem is likely more than solved... but I like obsessing over stats and types and such when playing Pokemon so I'll help you anyway! All I can tell you is woah that's a lot of parentheses I'd use Honchkrow over Noctowl...
Back
Top Bottom