Search results for query: *

1. IndigoBlue

Greetings from a (sorf of) new Pokemon trainer!

Hey there and thanks. :bulbaWave: I do enjoy the post-game stuff too. Once I get all the Kanto badges I'll move on to Emerald. I'm dying to start that one already. I'll pretty much be doing these in chronological order.
  2. IndigoBlue

Is it bad that I wanna skip the battle with Red. I don't wanna grind all the way to level 80 *~*
  3. IndigoBlue

Also didn't help that I didn't immediately start grinding it after I got. I kinda just kept it stored in my PC until fairly recently, oops. I had a Vaporeon in Yellow. I think that Eevee was lvl 15 when I got it :unsure:
  4. IndigoBlue

I got mine from Bill in Goldenrod. Espeon is cool as hell but I already have psychic type on my team (Hypno). :p
  5. IndigoBlue

I did both of these and some leveling up and I think it worked! It's daytime right now so it evolved into Espeon. I saved the game right before it evolved, so I'll come back later and evolve it once its nighttime. Thanks again guys ^_^ Only took until level 50 :annoyedVoltorb:
  6. IndigoBlue

Thanks. I'll give that a try. Ha! Katherine you scared me there for a second :wynaut:
  7. IndigoBlue

Thanks for the tip. The lady at Goldenrod said he "sort of" looks happy so I'm guessing he's not there yet :/
  8. IndigoBlue

Yeah grinding is definitely my least favorite part of Pokemon lol. I'm hoping to evolve my Eevee to an Umbreon. It's lvl 36 right now so maybe soon?
  9. IndigoBlue

Oh yes, I remember hearing how hard that battle is. None of my Pokemon are even over level 50 yet :confused: Wish me luck.
  10. IndigoBlue

Hi! You have really good taste lol. Gengar is one of those Pokemon that's just brimming with personality. I'll probably play through the whole Kanto region since everyone is recommending it. I wonder how it's changed since the first gen :unsure: Thank you everyone else for the warm welcome! I...
  11. IndigoBlue

Thank you :) And I see so many people saying good things about Gens 3 and 4. I can't wait to get to them :wynaut:
  12. IndigoBlue

Hey there PokeTrainers, nice to meet you all. :) My name is Amy and I've recently become re-interested in Pokemon. I remember loving Pokemon Yellow as a kid but never actually finishing it. Well, not only did I finally do that, but now I'm playing Crystal :D (on my way to fight the Elite Four...
Back
Top Bottom