Search results for query: *

1. InfernapeTheWise

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

The Switch is a more complex console than the 3DS,so naturally it takes longer to leak.
  2. InfernapeTheWise

Yeah,somebody has the game. (nothing spoilery in this vid,just the stuff when you boot up the game and Pewter City) View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BzMcsV8pts edit:ninja'd
  3. InfernapeTheWise

So,uh,is the leaker taking a cigarette break again or something?Just leak the sh*tty game.
  4. InfernapeTheWise

Nobody posted this yet? Pokémon boss Junichi Masuda on keeping hardcore players happy, borrowing from Pokémon Go, and Let's Go's story
  5. InfernapeTheWise

View: https://youtu.be/xvHr-paZ81Y
  6. InfernapeTheWise

I actually didn't like SM's style very much,I prefer the chibi style in Gen 6
  7. InfernapeTheWise

Is anyone else weirded out by the boxart? Like it's Pikachu/Eevee drawn,and then there's a photorealistic background...
  8. InfernapeTheWise

All new series is 2019 game.They're also referring to XY and SM as all new series,so I think this means it's a new Gen.
  9. InfernapeTheWise

No you can battle and trade online too,see the IGN article linked above in this page
  10. InfernapeTheWise

This gives a lot of new information.Like Go mons being able to be transferred only when you reach halfway through the game.And you have to connect with Go to get the completely new Pokémon.No Johto.Multiple save files confirmed as you say. Also next year games are not sequels,which could help...
  11. InfernapeTheWise

When did they mention end of the game?They never said that.
  12. InfernapeTheWise

What really sold me is the following Pokémon and riding Pokémon(and shouldermon). Knowing GameFreak they're not returning in Gen 8. Flying with Articuno around in Kanto... Traversing routes riding Rapidash... Exciting.
  13. InfernapeTheWise

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee Confirmed for Nintendo Switch, Releases November 16 - IGN edit: I can't find one for 1080p and save files,I don't remember.I will try.
  14. InfernapeTheWise

I think in the Masuda interview in the IGN article
  15. InfernapeTheWise

We know this isn't Zeraora,they said it's an all-new brand new unknown Pokémon. Also there's quite a lot of information missing.Out of the top of my head: -It's 1080p -It does not use Nintendo's paid online system,online functions are free -You can battle and trade online and locally but there...
Back
Top Bottom