Search results for query: *

1. InfiniteBakuphoon

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

It’s been a while since I’ve last watched this one, haha. It’s a classic, and pretty much the ultimate YouTube-sized distillation of how Puyo Puyo does things, haha. How this game got anything less than a Teen rating here in the States is indeed a mystery for the ages…
  2. InfiniteBakuphoon

When not even Team Rocket is safe… :LOL:
  3. InfiniteBakuphoon

Came across this — among other related videos — upon doing some research for a certain one-eyed magical girl. C/W if you’re squeamish about eyes. @lisianthus I wonder if you’re able to understand what they’re saying?
  4. InfiniteBakuphoon

Spoiler alert:
  5. InfiniteBakuphoon

Oh, what a rabbit hole I went down this weekend with so much Arthur stuff, haha. It sure brought me back! This is the last video I watched as part of the — highly recommended! — “FU DW” series (C/W for language, in case the title didn’t clue you in). It’s pretty funny how easy it is to make this...
  6. InfiniteBakuphoon

I went down a looooooong Precure rabbit hole this weekend, and this (I believe) is the last video that I ended up watching.
  7. InfiniteBakuphoon

There are literally PS2 games that render at higher resolutions than this, oof. At least it runs, though. Barely. Which leaves just one question… …this or the PS3 version? :LOL:
  8. InfiniteBakuphoon

The real mystery here is how this guy got past the censors in the sixties…
  9. InfiniteBakuphoon

A little while ago I learned that the composer of an iconic jingle long associated with the PlayStation brand — Tohru Okada — passed away a few days ago. It’s amazing to remember that these little jingles that we take for granted had to be thought up by someone, right? Especially those connected...
  10. InfiniteBakuphoon

Whatever you may think of SNL, this is actually pretty damn funny, if I do say so myself. Certainly a very expensive-looking joke, though (RIP VFX artists; many late nights, right?).
  11. InfiniteBakuphoon

@ChocolatePenguin Thanks for that rabbit hole there, haha. For those of us who still have a PS1 or PS2 lying around… :wynaut:
  12. InfiniteBakuphoon

@Juliko Don’t know how much Haruhi you can tolerate, but if you enjoy the process of art-making, this might be of interest to you. She happens to be the same person who did this fan art for MarJour!
  13. InfiniteBakuphoon

:confused: C/W: It’s a early-2000s harem anime; what more needs to be said?
  14. InfiniteBakuphoon

Anything can be done with enough love and dedication for something, haha. @ToxicWhiskers You’re part of the Rayman fan community, I’ve heard you say? I wonder if you’ve seen this before…
  15. InfiniteBakuphoon

I didn’t watch the entire hour because I had other things to do, but as a city person at heart (having lived in another world-famous city for a time), this is all fascinating to me!
  16. InfiniteBakuphoon

Lovely family indeed, haha.
  17. InfiniteBakuphoon

If you told me that Precure, of all things, would bring me here… :LOL:
  18. InfiniteBakuphoon

@Juliko This or Hirogaru Sky? :LOL:
  19. InfiniteBakuphoon

And down the rabbit hole I go. This is probably the only video on the internet where you can get a detailed explanation of how to pronounce the Japanese word for, well… something that rhymes with “infectants”, let’s just say (or something that you most definitely don’t want in what said Japanese...
  20. InfiniteBakuphoon

Oh, how so much fun it is to make fun of this movie. Especially three and a half years divorced from it, haha, when the disappointment stings less and the hilarities just are. Too bad, yet too good at the same time…
Back
Top Bottom