• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. InfiniteBakuphoon

What are you hearing right now?

The dull sound of the heat running out of the vent above me... and the sound of it just stopping a few seconds ago.
  2. InfiniteBakuphoon

Just a second ago, the sound of the heater, which is much needed where I am right now. At this very moment? The sound of my very overzealous laptop fan.
  3. InfiniteBakuphoon

The AC, and that's pretty much it.
  4. InfiniteBakuphoon

Just the ceiling fan and the AC. It's actually a lot more peaceful than it sounds :LOL:.
  5. InfiniteBakuphoon

People working outside, and an airplane that just passed by. Otherwise, it's pretty quiet right now.
  6. InfiniteBakuphoon

The faint sounds of birds chirping outside, the occasional car passing by, and the soft humming of my computer fan... plus the shuffling of my feet across the bed every few minutes or so. In other words, not much... that's how I like it on an early weekend morning.
Back
Top Bottom