Search results for query: *

1. InfiniteBakuphoon

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Finally dry and sunny after days of clouds and rain, whew. A wonderful way to herald the start of a new month, haha!
  2. InfiniteBakuphoon

Viciously windy and cold. And I might have to go outside a bit later, ugh…
  3. InfiniteBakuphoon

@Orchid Hilariously, I’ve been thinking about doing the exact same thing! As absurdly foolish of an idea that probably is, haha. Just for a little while, maybe, so that I can consider myself a part of history! I guess you could call it that, anyway… Oh right, weather report: cooooooold. What...
  4. InfiniteBakuphoon

On-and-off rainy, but surprisingly not as gloomy as you’d expect from that because it’s not particularly stormy or cloudy. I’m indoors right now and have the blinds in my room open, so I’m getting a full view of everything outside, haha, including what little sunlight there is. It mixes in...
  5. InfiniteBakuphoon

My last day of 2022 ended up being a rainy one, so not much sunshine, unfortunately. I’m actually looking out the window right now looking at all of the gloominess, haha. I didn’t actually go out, though, so I have no idea how cold it is outside, at least for myself. My iPad says that it’s in...
  6. InfiniteBakuphoon

I haven’t had the displeasure of stepping outside recently, but we’ve just crossed single-digit wind chills where I am. I don’t really think that any more needs to be said than that, except that this kind of brings me back to my NYC days in a weirdly nostalgic way, ahaha…
  7. InfiniteBakuphoon

Nice and sunny, but also freezing.
  8. InfiniteBakuphoon

It's relatively warm outside today, although it's also rather damp and cloudy thanks to yesterday's extraordinarily cold and wintery weather.
  9. InfiniteBakuphoon

Sunny and warm.
  10. InfiniteBakuphoon

Much sunnier today than the last few days have been, and a bit warmer too... around 70 degrees right now.
  11. InfiniteBakuphoon

Overcast and a bit gloomy, but also pleasantly mild temperature-wise... much better than the last few days. I do miss the sunshine a little bit, though...
  12. InfiniteBakuphoon

Warm and sunny, but thankfully not nearly as extreme as it was over the previous few days.
  13. InfiniteBakuphoon

Warm and rather sticky. Or to put it another way, it's one of those times where it's almost 70 degrees at 7:00 in the morning...
  14. InfiniteBakuphoon

Nice and sunny, but also slightly warm temperature-wise.
  15. InfiniteBakuphoon

Exceptionally warm and bright. It's not unusual weather for the month, but I'm not really accustomed to weather like this after a month of near-constant rain and clouds...
  16. InfiniteBakuphoon

Warm and sunny... finally!
  17. InfiniteBakuphoon

Better than the past few days, which were rainy, gray, and miserable... we actually have sunlight now!
  18. InfiniteBakuphoon

Cloudy, slightly rainy, and relatively mild. But it's also the day after a long thunderstorm last night, so it feels rather miserable overall.
  19. InfiniteBakuphoon

Yesterday was all over the place. Mostly sunny one minute, then raining while the sun's outside, then partly sunny with no rain, then mostly cloudy, then thunderstorm clouds looming overhead, and after all that, the day ends with no rain and constant sunshine. I don't remember the exact...
Back
Top Bottom