Search results for query: *

1. InfiniteBakuphoon

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

It's interesting enough musically, even if lyrically it sounds a bit too depressing for my tastes. Not something I'd imagine myself listening to on a regular basis, but it's fine. 7/10. 4th Pokémon movie ending theme below ("Please Let There Be Good Weather Tomorrow"):
  2. InfiniteBakuphoon

It doesn't work quite as well as I would've hoped, unfortunately. Super Sonic Racing's music isn't, shall we say, "simple and clean" enough to not take over everything in this case, and things get especially messy once the song changes its key later. Still, it certainly does its best, and I...
  3. InfiniteBakuphoon

Knowing absolutely nothing about this series, the only thing I can say is... that was absolutely kickass from beginning to end. A solid 9/10 for that one. Going back to Pokémon with a special version of what I'd expect to be a familiar tune around here: ...along with a bonus to go with...
  4. InfiniteBakuphoon

I'm not very familiar with this series, but I've heard good things about its music. This is a nice little song here, with its empowering lyrics standing out the most for me out of everything else. 7/10. I never thought that I'd post a Beyoncé song here (her music typically isn't my thing), but...
  5. InfiniteBakuphoon

It's always nice to hear some good orchestral music, but it sure does take quite a turn in the last one and a half minutes or so, doesn't it? Makes you wonder what the context to all of this is... in any case, 7/10. Again from the Mewtwo movie remake:
  6. InfiniteBakuphoon

It came off to me as more creepy than hilarious, unfortunately. 5/10. Just in time for the remake of a certain movie, here's the remake of its ending theme: (With an alternate link here, in case the above disappears for some reason.)
  7. InfiniteBakuphoon

Wow, and I thought that the last song by these guys was crazy-long; apparently that's just amateur hour by their standards, haha. And yes, I listened to all twenty-three minutes of that, somehow. I couldn't make heads or tails of the lyrics after that long, though, despite my (unpleasant)...
  8. InfiniteBakuphoon

I listened to the whole thing! You've got to love the kind of song that doesn't even really start until almost four minutes in... although I actually preferred the first four minutes in this case, since I have a soft spot for... well, soft instrumental tracks. It's still a very nice-sounding...
  9. InfiniteBakuphoon

The vocals are a bit strange-sounding by typical standards, but they're actually rather fitting, I think... and backed up by some pretty decent music. I wasn't quite expecting to enjoy that as much as I did, so... 7.5/10. Pokémon anime music again... this time an image song from the soundtrack...
  10. InfiniteBakuphoon

That's some... interesting lyrical content there. Musically speaking, it kind of has that warm synthy sound going on in the background, reminding me of 80's or early 90's pop music... which was never really my favorite era of music overall, honestly. It's nonetheless quite interesting to hear...
  11. InfiniteBakuphoon

I think that hearing this type of music in video games has prepared me well for this one :LOL:. It's definitely a pretty good song, so... 8/10. Here's another Pokémon movie ending theme (apparently a fan favorite one... Chiisaki Mono, aka A Small Thing): (There's also a version with...
  12. InfiniteBakuphoon

I... think I might have just shed a tear there... such beauty, indeed. :p 10/10 Now for a song that may actually make someone shed a tear... maybe more so right after watching the movie that precedes it, though. Nonetheless, here's the original ending theme from the first Pokémon movie... Kaze...
  13. InfiniteBakuphoon

I'm not really a big fan of Taylor Swift's music overall, but I can say that I did somewhat enjoy that one. 7/10. I did really like this song of hers, though, from the first Hunger Games movie soundtrack:
  14. InfiniteBakuphoon

I'm not quite sure if this song is supposed to be silly or serious... nontheless, 7/10. I've thought a bit about what type of song I should post here next, and upon realizing that some the more recent songs on here have been kind of... unusual, you could say... I figured: why not follow through...
  15. InfiniteBakuphoon

I like acoustic songs with interesting vocals and lyrics, but this one didn't affect me as much as I would've expected it to. It's clearly a good song nonetheless, so 7/10. For the first time from me on this thread, here's a — kind of — mainstream popular song (and one of the few from this...
  16. InfiniteBakuphoon

Wasn't expecting to hear a saxophone in all of that, I have to admit! A pretty fun and interesting listen there, so 7/10. Think I'll return to Pokémon music this time, since it's been a little while. From the original Japanese score of the first movie:
  17. InfiniteBakuphoon

This really isn't the type of music that I'd normally listen to, but this was an interesting - if also somewhat creepy - listen. 7/10. In recognition of the summer, how about another original 8-bit chiptune song... this time one with that nice warm and sunny feeling to it?
  18. InfiniteBakuphoon

Not really my cup of tea, I'm afraid... 5/10. No Pokémon music from me this time, I think. I posted music related to a Miyazaki film earlier (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind). Here's the opening theme from another, Castle in the Sky:
  19. InfiniteBakuphoon

I've always liked (but not loved) Gladion's battle theme. It's suitably intense and edgy like the kid himself, but also with an undercurrent of sadness to it... an appropriate mix for someone with a story like his. 8/10. More Pokémon music?
  20. InfiniteBakuphoon

Somehow that managed to be both quite hilarious and quite a bit disturbing at the same time... although I'd definitely expect the latter given the game's difficulty and art aesthetic. Kudos to the video's creators for the former, though! 8/10. Now let's go for something less murderous and...
Back
Top Bottom