Search results for query: *

1. InfiniteBakuphoon

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Oh yes, I love pancakes! Blueberry pancakes are my favorite, but plain pancakes with some butter and syrup on them are good, too.
  2. InfiniteBakuphoon

As much as I enjoy dessert, I can't say that there are a lot of them that I could describe as anything other than simply "delicious". That said, the most memorable dessert that I've had was probably this massive chocolate milkshake glass at a restaurant that I went to a few years ago for maybe...
  3. InfiniteBakuphoon

I'm not really a big fan of wings, to be honest. I like eating meat the same way I like preparing my food... with as little effort as possible! :LOL:
  4. InfiniteBakuphoon

I absolutely love cookies! Chocolate chip is my ultimate favorite, but I also love oatmeal raisin cookies, shortbread cookies, and a really good lemon or vanilla cookie.
  5. InfiniteBakuphoon

I absolutely love pizza... it's been one of my all-time favorite foods since childhood. As for my ideal pizza: I like pizza with lots of tomato sauce, generous helpings of both meat (especially sausage and pepperoni) and vegetables (mushrooms, spinach, and peppers), and some fluffy and...
  6. InfiniteBakuphoon

I actually cook almost all the time, and time consumption aside, I quite like doing so. I'm no master chef, though; whatever I cook is usually just something like chicken, pasta, fish, or anything else that I can easily babysit in an oven or on top of a stove. That said, I would like to learn...
  7. InfiniteBakuphoon

This is a really hard question for me because I love sandwiches and I'll pretty much eat almost any kind. But if I had to choose one ultimate favorite, I'd have to cheat a little bit here and say... turkey burgers! They've been a staple throughout my life and therefore have a bit of a nostalgia...
  8. InfiniteBakuphoon

When I was in college, my lunch would be one of many things depending on my mood and how busy I was on any given day. During weekdays, I'd typically have turkey sandwiches on a whole wheat bagel along with either water or orange juice (a favorite of mine to drink both in general and to help...
  9. InfiniteBakuphoon

I really love seafood, to the point where I typically eat some form of it at least two or three times a week. The two main seafood dishes that I eat at home are shrimp and salmon, while at a restaurant (or on a particularly special dinner night) I'll also have things like fried catfish...
  10. InfiniteBakuphoon

Pudding is great (especially chocolate pudding, which is my favorite), but ice cream is definitely my preferred desert. You can do pretty much anything with ice cream, and it really is just better to me!
  11. InfiniteBakuphoon

Either chicken noodle soup or tomato soup... especially with vegetables and other goodies in the latter.
  12. InfiniteBakuphoon

Waffles: It's Belgian waffles or nothing for me... I usually top them with syrup, strawberries, and blueberries. Never had ice cream with them before, but it sounds like that would be quite good... I'll have to try that sometime. Smoothies or Milkshakes? I prefer milkshakes for the sheer taste...
  13. InfiniteBakuphoon

Vanilla. I like the simple richness of it, and for me, it's the best flavor for putting a whole bunch of different toppings on. That said, I'd put chocolate and cookies and cream at a close second and third, especially when they're paired with caramel or chocolate syrup.
  14. InfiniteBakuphoon

Another vote for pumpkin pie here... which is especially funny in my case because I had some just the other day! Not in a glass, though, but close enough. And because I missed the last question:
  15. InfiniteBakuphoon

Still milk chocolate. While I like both dark chocolate and white chocolate too, I'd probably eat milk chocolate all the time if I could.
  16. InfiniteBakuphoon

I honestly can't say that I've had a great variety of fish in my life, but nevertheless, my favorite types of fish are probably shrimp and salmon, especially with some good seasoning to go with them. I also really like scallops and the occasional fried fish of any kind (but especially catfish...
  17. InfiniteBakuphoon

Apple pie for me, without question. Especially à la mode... delicious! I also have a soft spot for pumpkin pie, particularly when it's served cold.
  18. InfiniteBakuphoon

Well, depending on how small the shark actually is, I'd imagine that it would be a rather slow and painful process to get eaten by one. And while I don't think that getting eaten by a giant moth would be much better, it's possible that it might kill you faster, depending on how big it is and...
  19. InfiniteBakuphoon

Neither, because I've actually never really liked peanut butter that much. That said, when it comes to types of spreads that I do like, I usually prefer ones that are smooth, so if I did like peanut butter, my favorite would probably be that.
  20. InfiniteBakuphoon

Chocolate is probably one of my most favorite things. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate milkshakes, chocolate bars, chocolate cakes, chocolate chip cookie dough... if it has chocolate in it, I'll eat it! As for favorites: milk chocolate is my ultimate favorite, followed by...
Back
Top Bottom