Search results for query: *

1. InfiniteBakuphoon

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I've written the first words of my special, non-Pokémon related writing project. For the first two chapters, specifically. They are: "Our name means despair." (for Chapter 1) and "Hope for the hopeless!" (for Chapter 2) Yeah, that doesn't seem like much, huh? But my biggest fear as a writer...
  2. InfiniteBakuphoon

I’ve been suffering from some unpleasant writer’s block as of late, to the point where I haven’t been able to write anything even if I tried (and believe me, I did). That said, I broke through it a bit with that good old philosophy of “better to write crap than to write nothing”, and as painful...
  3. InfiniteBakuphoon

Yesterday, I wrote a substantial amount of another scene of the same story that I mentioned in my last post, and it was once again like going from nothing to having almost everything! Well, more like half of the scene done this time, but I was rather pleased with what I accomplished nonetheless...
  4. InfiniteBakuphoon

A shockingly high amount of words (about a few hundred) for the first chapter of a story that I hadn’t worked on in nearly two years, done in a burst of inspiration in the middle of the night. Basically, at one point I had no scene and about an hour later, I had one. Unbelievable! But it also...
  5. InfiniteBakuphoon

Actually got quite a bit accomplished for Mirror Adventures: A Tragedy of False Smiles yesterday, which was what I was hoping for, but what actually ended up on paper wasn’t all that I was expecting! In a good way, haha. In the morning, I got down some very, very early words for one scene in...
  6. InfiniteBakuphoon

Not necessarily today, but around my holiday break (thank you, government jobs!), I was on something of a roll writing several notes - mostly in the form of backstory - for a shipping fic that’s been in my head for a while now, and in my heart for much, much longer. It focuses on the...
  7. InfiniteBakuphoon

Not today exclusively, but over the past week I've been spending some time each day writing several pages of stream-of-consciousness-like notes for my (hopefully) future fanfic Mirror Adventures, with me essentially writing random thoughts and ideas down as they come to mind. I've actually been...
Back
Top Bottom