Search results for query: *

1. InfiniteBakuphoon

Bakuphoon’s Anything and Everything Blog: A “Forget-Me-Not” for Memories and Musings

[Entry #9 — 2023/04/17] Pictures from My Recent DC Trip! No clever or pithy titles this time, haha. This is exactly what it says it is: a collection of pictures that I took during my recent trip to Washington, DC, around late March! One of the main reasons that I wanted to go there was to go...
  2. InfiniteBakuphoon

Bakuphoon’s Anything and Everything Blog: A “Forget-Me-Not” for Memories and Musings

[Entry #8 — 2023/01/18] Making New Memordies~♪ Please forgive that horrific pun there, haha…. A quick update! Guess what came in the mail a few days ago: Yes, that’s a Yamaha keyboard you’re seeing there! A burst of inspiration near the end of last year led me to want a keyboard for quite...
  3. InfiniteBakuphoon

[Entry #7 — 2023/01/04] Pills, Pills, Pills Pills, pills, piiiiiiills Can’t pay the medical biiiiiiills Just wanna chill for reaaaaaaal So hey, what’s the deaaaaaaal Put me through the rack, Yeeeeeeet I still feel like crap Duh-da-da, da-da-da (To be sung to the melody of a certain 90s pop...
  4. InfiniteBakuphoon

[Entry #6 — 2022/12/31] A Resolution… …to the age-old problem of New Year’s resolutions. Quite simple, really! Don’t make them. Or at least, that’s become my resolution to them, haha. As you can probably tell, I’m not a fan of making resolutions. For me, doing so is the easiest way to...
  5. InfiniteBakuphoon

[Entry #5 — 2022/12/22] I Saw A Cloud. Not the kind that you need a window to see (if you know what I mean). Quite literally: I have no idea why this cloud that I encountered on a walk a few days ago was so interesting to me. It’s probably nothing special if you’re a cloud expert or...
  6. InfiniteBakuphoon

[Entry #4 — 2022/12/17] Anniversaries, Again So I got my fourth COVID-19 shot a few days ago, along with the flu shot: two things that I’ve been wanting for a while now. While I’m not usually one to buy into the sometimes sensational nature of the media, I tend to take things more seriously...
  7. InfiniteBakuphoon

[Entry #3 — 2022/12/10] Just a Really Good Day Yesterday! Well, for the most part, anyway. I’ll get to that, but for now… One thing that I think needs to be known about me in order to understand what I’m about to write is… that I absolutely love taking walks. Wanderlust is my affliction, haha...
  8. InfiniteBakuphoon

@lisianthus Hello, Lisia! I honestly didn’t expect to see you here quite like this, but nonetheless, thank you for your very kind words above, haha. I’m kind of flattered to have another person talk about me like that, even if the reality of things when it comes to me is… complicated. You see...
  9. InfiniteBakuphoon

[Entry #2 — 2022/08/04] Anniversaries, Part 1 Anniversaries, again, can be a really funny thing sometimes. And yesterday’s events in particular are making me look back at memories from a certain other anniversary, as I make memories now that will no doubt become an “anniversary” of its own many...
  10. InfiniteBakuphoon

[Entry #1 — 2022/06/29] Sanctuary Anniversaries can be really funny things sometimes, can’t they? …well, at least for me they can be. To those of who you have jumped in and taken a chance on this blog: hi there, and welcome! Oh, and know one thing above all else: I’ll be talking a lot about...
  11. InfiniteBakuphoon

Bakuphoon’s Anything and Everything Blog: A “Forget-Me-Not” for Memories and Musings by InfiniteBakuphoon Welcome! This here is a place where I’ll be recording life recollections and random thoughts about random things (“memories and musings”) in my head that might normally either disappear...
Back
Top Bottom