Search results for query: *

1. Infinity Storm

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I will agree that the complimentary media for Zelda is far less prevalent. However, the Zelda presentation was more based off of the appropriate sources, though I will admit I initially had the same concerns in terms of proper sources. Granted, the media for the Zelda franchise is far less...
  2. Infinity Storm

For Anime Expo, it's a fairly refined process. The entire purpose of the AX Anime and Manga Symposium is to shatter the assumption that manga and anime are just mindless entertainment for the masses. The Symposium starts accepting abstracts for pieces showing academic themes/elements...
  3. Infinity Storm

I'd love to show the paper. I've made a bit more progress on the research and theory end of my analysis since I wrote this, but I still love any opportunity to receive feedback.
  4. Infinity Storm

Actually lately I've been working on a different project. I'm working on writing my abstract to submit for the Anime Expo Anime and Manga Symposium. Last summer I got to present at the convention in Los Angeles and met some amazing people. As for my last paper, it was An Insight into the Pokemon...
  5. Infinity Storm

Since I've been writing more lately beyond my usual BMGF RPs, I figured it warranted me finally posting in here. So..... hi!
Back
Top Bottom