Search results for query: *

1. InfinityHelios

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

No, I’m referring to when I said if Grookey goes to Chloe this would be the 1st time a female companion gets the respective regional grass starter.
  2. InfinityHelios

Was probably talking about the starters of their home region. Otherwise someone would’ve probably told me May got a Bulbasaur.
  3. InfinityHelios

I actually won’t mind if Chloe gets him. As long as it’s not Goh I’ll be fine. Besides, wouldn’t this be the 1st time a female companion (or at least soon to be) gets the regional grass starter?
  4. InfinityHelios

Yes, but what if this is another Charmander/Chimchar situation? Not them being abandoned, but changing trainers. If so, I got a bad feeling.
  5. InfinityHelios

If we’re done talking about racism, remember that picture I showed? Yeah, I watched the preview and thankfully they didn’t show the capture, so it’s probably just a fake out. But I’m not holding my breath. At this point I’d say the odds of Goh getting Grookey are 96.5% and I am not liking...
  6. InfinityHelios

So I was on Bulbapedia looking for today’s episode number, then I came across this
Back
Top Bottom