Search results for query: *

1. Insanish Danish

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Nope, neither of you are alone. I'm not a huge fan of open world in general (with a few exceptions), but specifically, I've never really liked the idea of an open world Pokemon game. I like having a general idea of what I'm doing and where I'm going, and open world games make that difficult...
  2. Insanish Danish

I actually think New Horizons' dialogue has a lot more charm than New Leaf's, personally...
  3. Insanish Danish

Yeah 64 is definitely lacking, but I still love it for what it is. I loved how goofy everything was and how over-the-top the sound effects and the audience were. My main gripe with the rest of the series is how subdued those things became.
  4. Insanish Danish

I see a lot of love for Brawl, honestly...I'd say it's more unpopular to say Brawl is your least favorite, which, uh...yeah. Brawl is my least favorite, haha. I'm not sure I really have a favorite Smash, though. I love all the variety in Ultimate, and the general zaniness and silliness of 64...
  5. Insanish Danish

Oh DGS2 is definitely far better than DGS1 by a longshot. I'd say it's my favorite entry in the series overall, although I also really love Trials and Tribulations...it's pretty close.
  6. Insanish Danish

I liked Dual Destinies myself. It's not my favorite Ace Attorney by a long shot (Phoenix Wright trilogy and Great Ace Attorney Chronicles my beloveds) but I didn't hate it either (minus the second case which bored the hell out of me haha). My least favorite thus far is Apollo Justice, which...
  7. Insanish Danish

Steve Ouimette and WaveGroup (not sure about Line 6) were also responsible for the covers in Guitar Hero III, weren't they? I'm not sure what's to hate there. I thought most of the Guitar Hero III covers were great.
  8. Insanish Danish

Very late but people have to know I agree with this. Super Paper Mario is so goooood <3 One of my favorite games of all time. The same is true of Origami King, although I'm not sure how unpopular that is. Definitely my two favorite Paper Mario titles, though.
  9. Insanish Danish

Oh yeah I understand that, and I don't think Leonie was entirely fair in saying it (although I agree that she did have a point), I just think it's weird that she's so heavily disliked when other characters in this game have said and done far worse.
  10. Insanish Danish

I've been thinking about Three Houses lately (but when am I not) and I think this is a fairly unpopular opinion: I really like Leonie and I don't understand why people hate her so much. I get that her obsession with Jeralt is kind of annoying but otherwise I find her a perfectly likable...
  11. Insanish Danish

I swear I can't find a single person who agrees with me on this but I have to say it: I don't like the remastered soundtrack from Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. None of the songs, to me, sound as good as they did in the original game, and Engage the Enemy in particular was completely...
  12. Insanish Danish

Oof yeah I am not a big fan of Corrin at all. Both because of what FinalArcadia said and...well...unfortunately I'm biased because my favorite character is Takumi, and I'm sick to death of both players and the canon berating him for having a hard time trusting poor Corrin when if you ask me he...
  13. Insanish Danish

Agreed! I don't know why, but I just think it sounds so much better.
  14. Insanish Danish

That's an unpopular opinion? I thought Ryuji was a super popular character. I haven't played the game yet but from what I've seen Ryuji definitely looks like he'd be my favorite, so...
  15. Insanish Danish

I love Sumia and I will never understand why people don't like her. I can understand why people don't like her with Chrom (I don't either) but she's so lovely that I just can't see what there is to dislike. And while we're on the subject of Awakening, Tharja is overrated. Yeah I said it.
  16. Insanish Danish

I love Fire Emblem Fates. It definitely isn't without its problems, but I enjoyed the plot overall (the writing wasn't fantastic but I'm a sucker for the whole "story changes drastically based on your choices" trope) and I adore most of the characters. Also, Takumi is the best Fates character...
  17. Insanish Danish

THANK YOU. Galaxy and especially Galaxy 2 were honestly pretty dull, gameplay wise. I did like Galaxy's soundtrack, admittedly, but I can't even think of any tracks from Galaxy 2 off the top of my head. I love all the other Mario platformers, but I really thought Galaxy and its sequel fell kind...
Back
Top Bottom