Search results for query: *

1. Insanish Danish

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

13 Sentinels rep let's goooooo
  2. Insanish Danish

I've never played Kingdom Hearts so I have no real positive or negative feelings towards Sora being in Smash. However, I will say that I feel sad now that the final fighter has been revealed. It's been really fun seeing who would be added to the game over the past few years, and now it kind of...
  3. Insanish Danish

Yawn. I have no strong feelings about Minecraft either way but in all honesty I'm getting kind of tired of all the third party fighters. I don't mind a few here and there, but it's getting to be a bit much.
  4. Insanish Danish

Felix and Sylvain are my faves, so naturally I'm super biased and disappointed that they aren't background characters lol. But other than that it's a great stage with a great music selection, and Byleth is also really fun to use!
  5. Insanish Danish

I've been obsessed with Three Houses since it came out, so Byleth being in Smash is perfectly fine by me, although I also would have preferred another character like Claude or Dimitri. But Byleth looks like they'll be fun to use, so I'm looking forward to that and the new stage/music.
  6. Insanish Danish

lol, I love the Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer title theme remix. Good stuff.
  7. Insanish Danish

Aren't they releasing them one at a time and February 2020 is when the last one will be out? I don't remember anything about them all being released at once.
  8. Insanish Danish

Looks like we're getting the update tomorrow.
  9. Insanish Danish

I was talking about that before and I jokingly said they purposely released Piranha Plant early to compete with KH :P Nah but seriously Piranha Plant is actually really fun to use though; so far I've only used it in Classic mode but I really enjoy its play style. Also like...it's a Piranha...
  10. Insanish Danish

Oh that bugs the hell out of me too. Him being an echo of Roy is really the only thing that makes sense, but even that's kind of dumb. Surely they could have given him Id Purpose as his victory theme anyway? It's just weird.
  11. Insanish Danish

Piranha Plant isn't being distributed until February. And yes, World of Light does have difficulty settings. (I haven't played much of World of Light yet, though - I've been working on unlocking everyone through Classic mode)
  12. Insanish Danish

I agree with you; I find unlockables to be half the fun in video games. But the massive number of characters to unlock balances things out in the end, I think.
  13. Insanish Danish

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I honestly thought the Subspace Emissary was tremendously boring. THIS story mode looks amazing, though. I have no idea how I'm going to make it through another month. (Also, I believe all the stages are available from the beginning.)
  14. Insanish Danish

Well we got Chrom, that's really all I wanted or cared about haha I'm also really loving the high number of stages; there's no way I'll ever get bored with that many. I can't wait for this game.
  15. Insanish Danish

I am VERY happy that every character is coming back, including the previously cut ones. Very hype indeed. I do hope that the Inklings and Ridley aren't the ONLY new characters we're getting, though. I understand with such a huge roster already that we won't be getting a lot of new characters...
Back
Top Bottom