1. Insanish Danish

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Honestly 2019 was a pretty rough year for my mental health overall, but we went to visit my aunt in Colorado for the first time and that was pretty nice. I'm very much a homebody, but it was a nice breath of fresh air to visit somewhere so far and different from home - Colorado life is nothing...
  2. Insanish Danish

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I joined Bulbagarden simply because I liked the site and wanted to discuss Pokemon with other fans. I had originally discovered Bulbagarden a couple of years prior to joining, when I first got back into Pokemon, and wanted to join then but was too shy. Eventually I mustered up the courage to...
  3. Insanish Danish

Ice cream in particular makes me weak. Any flavors containing chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough, brownies and/or Oreos are my favorites. All of them. I'm pretty on board with most other desserts, although I'm not a huge fan of fruit desserts or anything with a lot of nuts. I'm also not as...
  4. Insanish Danish

I LOVED Weatherscan! My mom put it on for me once back in high school when I was nervous about a test, and ever since it became a huge source of comfort to me. Still so upset they got rid of it - the music it played always helped me relax. I never tried it to help me sleep, though - I'd love to...
  5. Insanish Danish

This is a relevant topic for me seeing as I've had a VERY hard time sleeping this week...sigh Like other people have mentioned, I take melatonin, which USUALLY is the most effective way to help me sleep (the past few days not withstanding). I also always have to play a game on my 3DS to help me...
  6. Insanish Danish

It would take me aaaaaages to list all my favorite fictional characters but Chrom from Fire Emblem has been at the top of my list for nearly four years. I'm just such a sucker for big dumb idiots with big hearts and terrible social skills and Chrom is definitely one of the biggest examples there...
Back
Top Bottom