Search results for query: *

1. Insanish Danish

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

Yeah tbf I haven't seen the name used that often to begin with; I only remember seeing it a few times like 15+ years ago. Definitely in agreement that there should be unique names in use, not just for both variations of Perfumeshipping but in general. Funny you bring up Brock/James because that...
  2. Insanish Danish

Wow, all these years and somehow I never knew that Perfumeshipping was also used for Brock/Erika. I've only ever seen it used for Erika/Misty.
  3. Insanish Danish

@Manqoba Out of curiosity, who was responsible for maintaining the list between Luna and yourself? I was the Shippers' Paradise section head for a few years after Luna stepped down but I never had anything to do with the list, and I always wondered who was in charge before you took over.
  4. Insanish Danish

Huh...I actually remember Jessie and Wendy being called Smoothieshipping way back in the day. Was very surprised to see the name is taken by two completely different characters.
  5. Insanish Danish

As someone whose name is Dana, I have to say that this is a great ship name(y)
Back
Top Bottom