Search results for query: *

1. Insanish Danish

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I would actually watch an episode again if Zinnia and/or Ann showed up lol...I wound up dropping Horizons after all because I really was just so bored, but I liked Ann a lot and wish she was one of the characters getting more focus. And Zinnia is just...well. I love Zinnia dearly, sooooo...yeah...
  2. Insanish Danish

The series itself seems fine (it's not going to take a whole lot to be better than JN lmao) but man I am not a fan of the opening at all :( People seem to really love it so I was excited to give it a listen but I honestly find it really boring. Not a huge deal but it's disappointing since I love...
  3. Insanish Danish

My expectations overall are...tempered. My feelings are pretty split - on the one hand, I still can't fathom the idea of a Pokemon anime that has no Ash, Pikachu, Team Rocket, or any of the other characters we've come to know and love over the years, and I'm afraid that that's going to hinder my...
  4. Insanish Danish

I agree, but it's inevitable. Ash has been around, and been the main face of the anime, for 26 years; unfortunately Riko and Roy are going to get a LOT of hatred from the fanbase simply by being there while Ash is not. I get it, to an extent - I'm not happy about Ash leaving, myself - but the...
  5. Insanish Danish

I was seven years old when I watched the Pokemon anime for the very first time, way back in the summer of 1999. To think that nearly 24 years later that same main protagonist is no longer going to be the main protagonist? It's indescribable, tbh.
Back
Top Bottom