Search results for query: *

1. Insanish Danish

Rocketshipping General Discussion

..........that episode is 10 years old? Good lord. Where does the time go? Anyway, yeah, I still ship this. Kind of stopped caring about it for a while since I wasn't too crazy about the Rockets in BW or XY, but the SM anime made me love them again and subsequently I'm liking the ship again too :)
  2. Insanish Danish

You have no idea how happy this news makes me. I have always loved Rocketshipping, always will, but certain factors *coughespeciallyAGcough* made it harder for me to keep my interest, even though it never really went away. BW made me fall in love with the ship all over again, and now this...this...
  3. Insanish Danish

Anime Simple Questions & Answers Thread You'd have better luck asking in this thread instead.
  4. Insanish Danish

Has your opinion of Rocketshipping changed since the start of Best Wishes? I actually like it more now than I used to. Well, no, that's not exactly true. I used to really love it, but around AG and DP my interest kinda died even though I always considered it a favorite. But with BW I love it...
  5. Insanish Danish

D'aww. <3 That's adorable, Yoshi! You're a great artist.
  6. Insanish Danish

Watching Best Wishes has made me love Rocketshipping even more for whatever reason...I mean, it's always been one of my top favorites, but this is the most I've been loving the ship since...well, since a long time. XD It's gotten so much more badass and sexy. So Rocketshipping has definitely...
  7. Insanish Danish

I am so mad at myself. I don't know why I ALWAYS seem to neglect this thread, even though I totally love Rocketshipping to death. I don't know why I don't post here, I really don't. I don't talk about Rocketshipping much so it may not seem like I'm a fan, but honestly, it's one of my top...
  8. Insanish Danish

Re: General Discussion - Rocketshipping Ahh, that's one of the cutest screenies ever. <3 Anyway, yes, I adore Rocketshipping. I know I don't talk about it as often as I do with my OTP (Poke) but Rocketshipping is indeed one of my favorite ships ever. It's amazingly sweet and adorable, and...
Back
Top Bottom