Search results for query: *

1. Insanish Danish

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Y'all my teenage self is screaming at the prospect of Pokeshipping being in the anime again lol. Even if there aren't any actual hints in these episodes (and tbh, I don't expect there to be), just Ash and Misty actually being TOGETHER again in the show is enough to make me thrilled. :D
  2. Insanish Danish

Cavern of a Million Colors was one of my favorite fics when I was still in my Pokeshipping-obsessed phase. So many fanfics fail to keep the characters actually in-character, but this fic did a really good job at making Ash and Misty...actually act like Ash and Misty. XD Plus the story itself was...
  3. Insanish Danish

Rocketshipper; I moved your post to the Pokeshipping thread.
  4. Insanish Danish

On that note, I'd like this conversation to end and for you all to please get back on Pokeshipping.
  5. Insanish Danish

That's not really on topic...you should probably ask that in the Advanceshipping thread instead.
  6. Insanish Danish

The current topic is more related to Misty as a character than Pokeshipping, so getting back on the topic of the ship would be appreciated.
  7. Insanish Danish

Re: Majoraty of girls/boys in PokeShipping This would be more fitting for the Pokeshipping thread, so I'm moving it there.
  8. Insanish Danish

Hmm, guys, we're veering into off-topic land. Kindly get back on the subject of Pokeshipping, please.
  9. Insanish Danish

It was on the soundtrack, but it never actually showed up in the movie.
  10. Insanish Danish

Honestly, I don't think the writers could care less what the fans think. If they really, truly paid attention to what their fans wanted, then they wouldn't be bringing in a new female main character every few years or making Ash catch/not catch certain Pokemon, etc. The only reason no ships...
  11. Insanish Danish

It doesn't lead to the threads being closed. It leads to the shipping mod coming in and telling you guys to get back on topic. :-p
  12. Insanish Danish

Navel Maneuvers was the episode in which Ash was jealous of Danny. And that episode is awesome. Ash being jealous is such win XD
  13. Insanish Danish

I think it was kind of pointless for 4Kids to add in the few hints they did (lots of people seem to think they added way more hints then they actually did), since in the original Japanese there were already enough hints. Plus it gives the anti-Pokeshippers reasons to claim that Pokeshipping was...
  14. Insanish Danish

"Why did you execute Kasumi?" XDDDD Sorry, something about that line is just hilarious to me for some reason. *wipes tear* But that was a cute scene. Ash showing his concern for Misty is always sweet. I wish they'd kept that scene in the dub.
  15. Insanish Danish

Mine is The Ghost of Maiden's Peak. Just the way Ash was staring at Misty when she walked up to him wearing the kimono was amazing. <3
  16. Insanish Danish

Okay, guys. Stick to the topic.
  17. Insanish Danish

Wasn't it more that he said Pokeshipping wasn't actually going to be confirmed, rather than that Misty didn't like him at all? Because Misty did have a very obvious crush on Ash, there's no denying that, and there were quite a few hints for the ship. But as we all know, it didn't actually...
  18. Insanish Danish

"I hope you know you're a very lucky guy, Ash." Yeah. Rudy. :3 And Team Rocket. Can't forget Pokeball Peril. :3 Ahhh I love that episode. Ash only blushes over Misty, none of the other girls. It's great. <3
  19. Insanish Danish

I wouldn't mind, since I'm a multishipper and all. As long as it were a ship I like, I'd be fine. But really, my OTP forever is Pokeshipping, don't get me wrong.
  20. Insanish Danish

If you had to choose another shipping, aside from Pokeshipping, to end up happening canonically in the end what would you choose?(Between Advanceshipping,Pearlshipping, and Negaishipping) Out of these, definitely Negaishipping. Although nothing will ever surpass Poke as my OTP, I absolutely...
Back
Top Bottom