• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Instrutilus

Generation IV Remake Speculation

The issues here is that we don't get remakes by generation. We get them by console. Gen 1 - GB Gen 2 - GBC Gen 3/Re:Gen 1 - GBA Gen 4/Re: Gen 2 - DS Gen 5 - DS Gen 6/Re:Gen 3 - 3DS Gen 7 - 3DS So if we go by this pattern, we'll be getting Re:Gen 4 come the next portable console release, or...
  2. Instrutilus

I wonder, if they do go through with Diamond and Pearl remakes, if they'll have it so Cyrus' actions is what brought the universe to the Ultra Beast's particular attention.
  3. Instrutilus

Like I said, it's just a bit misworded. My OCD refuses to let me ignore it, so...
  4. Instrutilus

Bit poorly worded there, that implies Black Version is a sequel to Black Version 2. "Such as 'Black 2' being a sequel to 'Black'" would be better.
  5. Instrutilus

Naw, I still don't see it happening. Then again, I can't see much transferring over to DPPl Remakes/Sequels (though let's face it, they're going to be remakes. They don't have to spend nearly as much time on the plot for remakes, otherwise we should have had RSEquels focusing on the lingering...
  6. Instrutilus

Well for one, how would it be implemented? What would a Human add to a Pokémon? We're not exactly capable of breathing fire, and while there are Psychics, they're apparently in the minority with just a few along a route and occasionally a Gym. If there's nothing that can be added, then there is...
  7. Instrutilus

Here's an idea: they reintroduce HMs, but they're not active moves. Rather, they go into their own little slot on the Pokémon's Move List, while the TM version allows for it to be used in battle. So rather than replace a good move with an HM move, it's just a case of allowing story progression...
  8. Instrutilus

Alternately, they'll bring in the Platinum/HGSS school of thought and design the Gyms with some sort of gimmick to get to the Gym Leader, but in a similar vein to the Sun and Moon trials. That good, are we good?
Back
Top Bottom