Search results for query: *

1. Isaac Gravity

Generation VI: The Future

^Not all Gamestops are bad. You meet some cool staffers and... not so much ones. I went to the Gamestop in the neighborhood I grew up in as a kid as I usually don't run into any bait and switch situations when it comes to these kind of events. Went in asked about the code got two of 'em no...
  2. Isaac Gravity

Didn't stop the coming of Mega Beedrill and Mega Pidgeot from being shoehorn-- I mean debuting in ORAS when XY was pretty much the Kanto Variety hour.
  3. Isaac Gravity

Not really, but I'm expecting one HECK of an opening cinematic.
  4. Isaac Gravity

Oh so we stopped warring over vapor and are discussing where we would like to see where the next game after Gen VI be based on? China. Utilize the four symbols (as well as the not as talked of center) and/or the Chinese zodiac for story/legends. Oh, the possible Kalos finale? Given how XY...
  5. Isaac Gravity

Suh-weet! Now just toss one of those puppies my way since throwing money at my computer screen isn't doing anything but making a mess. The Ash-Greninja swag in general shown on the site is pretty impressive really.
  6. Isaac Gravity

@Frozen ace trainer; RPG= Role Playing Game. The player, that is you, enters the game world through an avatar either an established character who can speak, has their own personality and story or an individual like the Pokemon Trainers or PMD MCs who act as our surrogates into the world. You...
  7. Isaac Gravity

They ARE great! Love those guys! But to stay on topic, they really are pushing the "Z" envelop.
  8. Isaac Gravity

While he DOES look impressive he's overshadowed by JAM Project.
  9. Isaac Gravity

I would love to! I'm not sure if I'm gonna jump and link it alongside Mega Evolution just yet, but it's definitely a new power-up based on the strong bond between Trainer and Pokemon. Have we reached an answer to Full Synchro? As for the bring up of DLC... Yes, if done right, a potential...
  10. Isaac Gravity

Meta Boss- Mm. I felt Platinum (after Charon was arrested) and BW2 (despite my personal issues with the game) handled after game content (and content in general) far better than HGSS. But the latter also falls into my issues with the fanbase and their thinking quantity is quality regardless of...
  11. Isaac Gravity

Funny thing is even if Masuda went ahead and put in the Hoenn BF and left it at that, you lot would still find something to moan about. Like lack of Character Customization which was an outright joke in the first place. My condolences to those who went with the Calem model not that the Serena...
  12. Isaac Gravity

If nothing else, just give it a couple more months once the XY & Z anime wets its feet enough (or at most moves onto the big show) before holding your breaths. The suffering in this thread at this point can only get one who drinks it going.
  13. Isaac Gravity

^ Wasn't there talks of "no DLC" due to "not wanting to extort money from children" or "coding" or some such?
  14. Isaac Gravity

My beef is less throwing around what they think is quality no matter how much of a mix of humor and cringe-worthy it is but more their arguments are more personal mad rantings all while ignoring the bigger picture than anything else. That noise-cluster aside, I'm in the camp wanting a damn...
  15. Isaac Gravity

Congrats. Maybe it was the animated trailer or the fact the song being sung in background was very reminiscent of "OK!" but as far as the anime is concerned, I am now a bit hyped. Maybe we'll get some related game announcements in the coming months.
  16. Isaac Gravity

Kukukuku.... And THAT'S not even his final form. For, if Zygarde were to actually have bothered to train-- But on a serious note, I find this development (and the new anime series announcement) to be rather interesting. I'm sure 10% up must have some kind of break-glass functionality...
  17. Isaac Gravity

Admitted, that would be awesome to see in a cutscene. Millions of those little things flying around all slowly forming up Zygarde. I'd also like to throw in never wanting to see the scientist girls again. They did NOTHING but be wastes of cool designs. But then again, almost every character...
  18. Isaac Gravity

And I now have so many questions.
  19. Isaac Gravity

So ZX ZY, then? Either way, my problem is that Masuda is grasping too hard to "do things differently" and "not being predictable" while adding to the fuel with the crap he spouts in his interviews (actually trying to justify removing obvious should-be-carried-over-to-future-titles-content and...
  20. Isaac Gravity

^ It was also to add to the allusion that the PC was journeying for a good year without having the problems that seasons brought when being their own thing back in Gen V. It was an interesting move.
Back
Top Bottom